Thread: Image Upload

Forum Newbie
    View justthebook's Feedback (+1594)
    All-About justthebook
    View justthebook's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Image Upload

Hi
    The image upload form seems to have changed. It is very slow and sometimes sticks and is very clunky. Also it looks like you can only upload one image at a time from your computer.
    Just teething troubles? - it slows everything down when you are trying to do some uploading which is a bit of a nuisance.
    Best wishes
    Tony

View Policequilts's Feedback (+995)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Image Upload

@justthebook

No, you can choose multiples of pictures and upload them.

I normally upload for one item 6-10 pictures, but if I have items that have two or three pictures, then I will upload a couple of items at a time.

In the very beginning, yearrrrrs ago, I remember I upload a big batch of pictures and it took me some time while listing and selecting the pictures that pertained to that listing. For me, it's easier doing it in small groupings.

Hope this will help.
    (In your listing, you can drag the pictures in the order you want them to show up)

Forum Newbie
    View justthebook's Feedback (+1594)
    All-About justthebook
    View justthebook's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Policequilts View Post
    @justthebook

No, you can choose multiples of pictures and upload them.

I normally upload for one item 6-10 pictures, but if I have items that have two or three pictures, then I will upload a couple of items at a time.

In the very beginning, yearrrrrs ago, I remember I upload a big batch of pictures and it took me some time while listing and selecting the pictures that pertained to that listing. For me, it's easier doing it in small groupings.

Hope this will help.
    (In your listing, you can drag the pictures in the order you want them to show up)
    Hi - thanks for the reply. Yes I used to be able to highlight a few at a time (I sell mainly postcards so usually only need up to 2 per item) but the form seems to have changed in the last week or so. I can only highlight one at a time. Also the problem is when you click on Upload image nothing happens - you have to come back later or move away from the page and it ventually appears or you get a big page with Error 522. It maybe just a glitch on the website at the moment and it will improve.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by justthebook View Post
    Hi - thanks for the reply. Yes I used to be able to highlight a few at a time (I sell mainly postcards so usually only need up to 2 per item) but the form seems to have changed in the last week or so. I can only highlight one at a time. Also the problem is when you click on Upload image nothing happens - you have to come back later or move away from the page and it ventually appears or you get a big page with Error 522. It maybe just a glitch on the website at the moment and it will improve.
    Cheers
    I'm putting it down to a glitch becasue of the storms currently happening.
    Every so often today when making a new listing I got to upload photo's but the part that lets me select the files to upload just doesn't appear.
    It's an intemittent fault for me as sometimes it works today.
    BigKidsAttic - Action Figure Adoption Agency (Fee's Appy), and supplier of collectible comics.

Forum Master
    View tony41's Feedback (+10028)
    All-About tony41
    View tony41's Listings
    Forum Posts

I had no problem uploading batches last week and earlier this week (Monday, I think it was). Maybe it is a problem relatede to the storms.

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Perhaps too many people are trying to upload their images at the same time clogging up the system?
    (just a thought)

Thread Information