My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Really BAD New invoice glitches

Default Really BAD New invoice glitches

Hi Ebid owners and fellow sellers, we've noticed that on all of our invoices for more then 1 item, the final count of how many items we have sold on the invoice we print to pull our orders as well as including a copy for customers is giving the WRONG # of total items ordered EVERY SINGLE TIME. This has obviously got potential disastrous consequences especially on larger orders, we had for example someone before Christmas order 41 items and the invoice said they ordered 47. We had another invoice that shows the customer ordered 33 items and it shows they ordered 39 items. Even smaller ones, I am working on one right now where the customer ordered 8 different items and the total items on the invoice shows 7. We are doing our best to double and triple check by just counting everything on all the pages and paying no attention to what the invoice says for total items. We are also writing an explanation and apology to every customer on the last page of their invoices where the information is incorrect. If this wasn't all bad enough, our customers are being charged all kinds of weird shipping totals. We have ALWAYS had flat rate shipping with NO extra charge for additional items purchased.... The invoice I am working on now with the 8 items showing 7? The customer should have been charged .99 cents flat rate shipping from USA to USA but was instead charged $2.48. This 2nd glitch I am describing I would say is happening roughly 50 percent of the time now. We really would truly appreciate this all being looked into and fixed. I am quite concerned that I may be getting over charged or even under charged in my monthly fees by Ebid due to these problems, I haven't been able to figure that out yet though. John @ thecardattic on Ebid

View 20sent06's Feedback (+11873)
    All-About 20sent06
    View 20sent06's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile Re: Really BAD New invoice glitches

Quote Originally Posted by thecardattic View Post
    Hi Ebid owners and fellow sellers, we've noticed that on all of our invoices for more then 1 item, the final count of how many items we have sold on the invoice we print to pull our orders as well as including a copy for customers is giving the WRONG # of total items ordered EVERY SINGLE TIME. This has obviously got potential disastrous consequences especially on larger orders, we had for example someone before Christmas order 41 items and the invoice said they ordered 47. We had another invoice that shows the customer ordered 33 items and it shows they ordered 39 items. Even smaller ones, I am working on one right now where the customer ordered 8 different items and the total items on the invoice shows 7. We are doing our best to double and triple check by just counting everything on all the pages and paying no attention to what the invoice says for total items. We are also writing an explanation and apology to every customer on the last page of their invoices where the information is incorrect. If this wasn't all bad enough, our customers are being charged all kinds of weird shipping totals. We have ALWAYS had flat rate shipping with NO extra charge for additional items purchased.... The invoice I am working on now with the 8 items showing 7? The customer should have been charged .99 cents flat rate shipping from USA to USA but was instead charged $2.48. This 2nd glitch I am describing I would say is happening roughly 50 percent of the time now. We really would truly appreciate this all being looked into and fixed. I am quite concerned that I may be getting over charged or even under charged in my monthly fees by Ebid due to these problems, I haven't been able to figure that out yet though. John @ thecardattic on Ebid
    Ouch! - you are in a state! Have you contacted eBid support? They can fix this, I'm sure... I haven't noticed those problems like yours with my multibuy customers.

ps - you can check your billing details against orders at anytime in My eBid > My Fees & Invoices

Best Luck!

Thread Information