eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Have I Missed A Change To Paying Invoices?

Default Have I Missed A Change To Paying Invoices?

Happy New Year To everyone on the boards and at Ebid HQ.

Just doing a bit of tidying-up and found I haven't paid an invoice since August!!

Although on September, October and November's it says payment will be requested from my registered card, which is valid until 1/25 and has been in use for fee paying since 12/20, nothing has been taken.

I remember that ebid didn't collect amounts under 50p(?) but by October I'd exceeded that amount. Now, with the December Invoice included, I have £2.45 on four unpaid invoices.

I haven't had any reminders or e-mails requesting immediate payment or telling me my card is invalid, the December invoice again says payment will be requested from my card. My only thought as to why this is, is that the "Carried Forward" amount has been raised and I missed seeing the announcement??

Any other ideas please? Or perhaps I need to ring Support to sort it out?
    Last edited by theElench; 1st January 2022 at 10:51 AM.
    ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ----------

http://uk.ebid.net/users/theElench

View madelaine's Feedback (+5872)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Have I Missed A Change To Paying Invoices?

I'm not aware of a change but you could just go into my invoices and pay it manually.
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Thanks for the quick reply and advice.

I paid manually last time my card expired and I forgot to up-date with the new number. I cleared the unpaid amount when I got an email advising me that I needed to up-date my details.

I haven't been contacted this time about any problem and I'm concerned more that my payments haven't been taken automatically, why they haven't and how I can get them re-started again before I get another message warning me that if I don't pay my bills, my account could be suspended.

I haven't changed any details since the last card change-over, there's a heathy balance in the account that the card draws on and it seems odd that the payments stopped being requested and paid.
    ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ----------

Forum Master
    View tony41's Feedback (+10028)
    All-About tony41
    View tony41's Listings
    Forum Posts

I pay my fees manually and I haven't noticed any difference. Perhaps the problem is with automatic payments.

I always used to have my fees deducted automatically from my bank account. September, October and November fees I have had to pay manually (I paid with Paypal!).
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

I thought it was just me!!

Could it be anything to do with the problems with payments that happened when Stripe was integrated?

I never saw how that story ended either.

View Policequilts's Feedback (+995)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by theElench View Post
    I thought it was just me!!

Could it be anything to do with the problems with payments that happened when Stripe was integrated?

I never saw how that story ended either.

I thought the same thing but, the USA doesn't have Stripe yet.
    If I remember is that Stripe was for the USA sellers first and then ? ?
    I wanted to go over all my listings and was going to add the Stripe payment but it's still not available. (I also check under payment defaults and on have Paypal - stripe not added yet.)

Then remember, some one posted in the past month or two that they were told eBid was doing an overhaul of the site. I wonder if this made the adding of Stripe payment later than expected.

I do remember that the integration of Stripe was going to happen in the US first and was hoping that the UK would follow shortly afterwards. But then no further info., so I thought that there might have been some teething troubles.

At about the same time there were a couple(?) of threads from would-be new sellers saying they couldn't sign-up as ordinary sellers -- something to do with the PP button not working(?). Perhaps that glitch was also a part of the same problem?

I wonder if anyone at Support is keeping an eye on the boards over the Holidays and if they can clarify the situation?

I don't mind paying my invoices manually if there is a problem with automatic payments but would rather not do so without some guidance. It'll probably cause more problems (and work) if I pay manually (with PP) then find that I've paid twice because the automatic payments (with the card) have also gone through!?

I've messaged Support drawing their attention to this thread and my question. Hopefully they might reply tomorrow??

Thread Information