Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Collect different Currency's by selling on ebid?

Lightbulb Collect different Currency's by selling on ebid?

Hello,

I am new here.
    I came from ebay they stopped with paypal and so i could not receive usd/gbp or another currency anymore.
    Now ebay change when a sales is done for example a sales in usd they change it to eur and they want to send it to my bank account only in Euro as i am situated in EU.

As with Paypal it is possible to receive and collect different currency's.

In first place;
    It would be great to change the main currency a Ebid seller like to sell with for all advertisements / actions and buy it nows.
    In my case i can only choose Euros it would be nice to change all advertisements to usd or gbp or so, as paypal can collect that as well and we (the sellers)are not dependent to one currency.

In second place;
    It would be the best that, for example a ebid customer in the USA pays in usd as they are used to pay in usd and a ebid customer in Europe pays in euro and that the Ebid seller can choose what currency's he she like to receive like eur and usd (and gbp and more), so there will be no extra exchange rate counted from usd to eur as we can collect more currency's, when we choose that option to do so at paypal.
    Would be nice to have the option to receive all/selected currency's on the ebid sellers paypal account and so the Ebid seller can change at their own paypal account to the preferred currency afterwards(in this case the ebid seller has to open this feature to receive different currency's at their paypal account).

Please let me know what is possible in this matter of receiving different currency's at Ebid, and how you think about it.
    What is a good option to receive money in different currency's to avoid extra exchange rates?

Make heaven on earth! Starts within you!

Default Re: Collect different Currency's by selling on ebid?

ebid does handle payments between the buyer and seller in any way, which is what ebay switched away from doing. So if you use PayPal on ebid, then collecting money with PayPal from the buyer should be the same as it was on ebay.

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Collect different Currency's by selling on ebid?

If you are selling your items to other countries, including your own, then the other country will see what the price is in their currency.
    When the buyer clicks on the offer and goes to the listing page, they will then see the original price, in your case euros, and then the buyer's country currency price.
    The buyer then pays in their own currency via ie Paypal and they will automatically convert it to seller's currency.

Thread Information