My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Another Moony Senior Moment

Default Another Moony Senior Moment

I chatted for a while about leaving off selling on here as I was retiring.

I then wandered off and closed my account here, forgetting that this would also mean I wouldn't be able to post on the forum.

Lots of my old eBid buddies here aren't using the same social media platforms I do so this would make it really difficult to stay in touch.

So I (moonwitch) set up this new account so I could continue to encourage other members and post positive thoughts

I found THIS brief explanation I posted as moonwitch just before my senior moment

You can read it HERE

Name:  vg7wm.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  41.4 KB
    “When life gives you a Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day” – Ella Woodword

View Policequilts's Feedback (+995)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Another Moony Senior Moment

Quote Originally Posted by chocolateface60 View Post
    I then wandered off and closed my account here, forgetting that this would also mean I wouldn't be able to post on the forum.

Another Moony Senior Moment
    Be careful, or you will be bitten

Name:  choface.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  9.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Policequilts View Post
    Another Moony Senior Moment
    Be careful, or you will be bitten

Name:  choface.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  9.1 KB
    LOL...I have just nicked the bitten chocolate face

Still having a giggle to myself thinking that anyone would think I was working undercover (very badly)

That wasn't my first senior moment here and won't be my last.

I only meant to downgrade to seller so also lost my lifetime thingummy too so couldn't go back to selling the way I used to, even if I was going too
    “When life gives you a Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day” – Ella Woodword

If you ever need any help with the technology to sort a problem out on here, just post about it in future....

We'll probably not be able to help you but just think of the fun we could have getting you into an even bigger mess....

Quote Originally Posted by Mandart View Post
    If you ever need any help with the technology to sort a problem out on here, just post about it in future....

We'll probably not be able to help you but just think of the fun we could have getting you into an even bigger mess....

That was an expensive mistake too, because if I ever fancy having the lifetime seller thingummy with the 5 stores and the integrated payment system I can't use it will mean me having to get another job to pay for the subscription.

Oh well...looks like I have accidentally closed the door to the option of coming back

have you asked support if they can re instate it for you ( yes i know this may be a stupid question )

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    have you asked support if they can re instate it for you ( yes i know this may be a stupid question )

Good idea Buttons, always worth a try....

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    No..didn't think of that. I'm not that bothered really as it means no chance of me coming out of retirement now and I'm happy with that.

I was going to list just the crochet blankets for pet charities but I can always just give them to local animal shelters and save faffing about with posting stuff out

Quote Originally Posted by Policequilts View Post
    Name:  choface2.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  10.7 KB

Noo...stop biting chunks out of my head! Get your own chocolate lol

Thread Information