eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: feebay at it again

Forum Newbie
    View bgandc's Feedback (+2841)
    All-About bgandc
    View bgandc's Listings
    Forum Posts

Angry feebay at it again

cant believe feebays latest money grab, just sold a few vinyl labels to a fella in New Zealand,(I know but we have to use it to get people here) Where I could combine postage, now feebay are ticking the GSP box even after I have removed the tick, and now they have stopped you from doing a combined invoice, so bloke faces a £50 plus postage bill for about 8 A4 sheets. I wandered why my international sales were in the toilet. If feebay are trying to steal even more money through higher fees, they are disgusting.

Forum Lurker
    Market Rasen, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
    All-About ebidewithme
    View ebidewithme's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: feebay at it again

Quote Originally Posted by bgandc View Post
    cant believe feebays latest money grab, just sold a few vinyl labels to a fella in New Zealand,(I know but we have to use it to get people here) Where I could combine postage, now feebay are ticking the GSP box even after I have removed the tick, and now they have stopped you from doing a combined invoice, so bloke faces a £50 plus postage bill for about 8 A4 sheets. I wandered why my international sales were in the toilet. If feebay are trying to steal even more money through higher fees, they are disgusting.
    You may be able to get round that though it will be at the risk of either the deal falling through and the work involved.

Explain in your listings that if people want a multiple buy then they let you know and you lump them together as a single lot.

Thread Information