eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Stripe Payments

Default Re: Stripe Payments

"Because I Take Stripe"

Are you quoting what some of your buyers have said? Either earlier on this thread or possibly one similar, I said something to the effect that with the numbers of PP account holders that are locked out of their accounts at any given time, integrating Stripe here could open up an alternative for them and make buying possible without PP.

If your buyers are telling you exactly that, it backs up what I thought -- PP is only so popular because there isn't much alternative. If ebid gave them that alternative it could only benefit sellers here IMO.

Could we have an update from the Management as to how plans to integrate Stripe are going (or not going) Please.
    Last edited by theElench; 23rd May 2022 at 10:25 AM.
    ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ----------

http://uk.ebid.net/users/theElench

Totally agree, I am the only one out of three people in my household that uses PP. The more payment options the more sales!! A simple rule of thumb for most sites

Forum Lurker
    View scorpioman's Feedback (+4704)
    All-About scorpioman
    View scorpioman's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by theElench View Post
    "Because I Take Stripe"

Are you quoting what some of your buyers have said? Either earlier on this thread or possibly one similar, I said something to the effect that with the numbers of PP account holders that are locked out of their accounts at any given time, integrating Stripe here could open up an alternative for them and make buying possible without PP.

If your buyers are telling you exactly that, it backs up what I thought -- PP is only so popular because there isn't much alternative. If ebid gave them that alternative it could only benefit sellers here IMO.

Could we have an update from the Management as to how plans to integrate Stripe are going (or not going) Please.
    My buyers are using Stripe as many cannot use PP for whatever the reason. The alternative is needed on here more than ever. Can it really be that difficult ?

Quote Originally Posted by scorpioman View Post
    My buyers are using Stripe as many cannot use PP for whatever the reason. The alternative is needed on here more than ever. Can it really be that difficult ?
    Lots to fix on the site that have sat there for a long time, they can't get branded tape etc which we will pay for, so I'll go for yes

View 20sent06's Feedback (+11857)
    All-About 20sent06
    View 20sent06's Listings
    Forum Posts

Paypal has certainly lost the trust of so many sellers I believe ... let alone buyers!

Time is well overdue for some alternative Payment methods to be integrated into eBid!

View 20sent06's Feedback (+11857)
    All-About 20sent06
    View 20sent06's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 20sent06 View Post
    Paypal has certainly lost the trust of so many sellers I believe ... let alone buyers!

Time is well overdue for some alternative Payment methods to be integrated into eBid!
    Just looked deeper into Apple Pay & Stripe - no real benefits noted - similar chargeback fees, refunds still incur original fees etc + there are withdrawal fees of 1% to a bank account!

Still looking!

Thread Information