Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Do Sold items no longer show up in Completed items or anywhere else on eBid ?

Forum Newbie
    View Aeronautica's Feedback (+26)
    All-About Aeronautica
    View Aeronautica's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Do Sold items no longer show up in Completed items or anywhere else on eBid ?

Do Sold items no longer show up in Completed items or anywhere else on eBid ?
    Been a while but used to be able to see them in completed items but no longer seems to be the case ?
    Planes, Boats and Trains, oh and not to forget the odd Ferrari.

Default Re: Do Sold items no longer show up in Completed items or anywhere else on eBid ?

On your Dashboard menu (left side), there is a Sold (in bold) option that displays recently sold items. Also "Listings I Ran/with sales" displays items sold over the past 90 days. If you want to save listing data for longer than that, you should use the option to export the data to store as a file on your own computer.

Forum Newbie
    All-About Aeronautica
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Do Sold items no longer show up in Completed items or anywhere else on eBid ?

Quote Originally Posted by rocks2dust View Post
    On your Dashboard menu (left side), there is a Sold (in bold) option that displays recently sold items. Also "Listings I Ran/with sales" displays items sold over the past 90 days. If you want to save listing data for longer than that, you should use the option to export the data to store as a file on your own computer.
    Sorry I have not explained well enough, it is not my sold listings, it is items sold for all sellers on Ebid that I meant..

When I previously sold on Ebid you could see sold items from other sellers on the site, that no longer seems to be the case ?

Forum Newbie
    All-About Aeronautica
    Forum Posts

Further to previous message:
    Viewing sales by all on Ebid in specific categories is the only way to see just how viable Ebid actually is.

Right now Ebay are making life very awkward for all sellers with this damned "Managed Payments" and booting PayPal off the site for a method of selling, many sellers are up in arms, seems a good time for Ebid to take advantage.

If your selling example video games you can do advanced search and sold listings - an item that has sold has the buy it now symbol beside it.

View madelaine's Feedback (+5872)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

We've long asked for the ability to see sold without confusing them with completed.

It's very difficult to use that to check how sales are here as so many items go through unsold. However, every seller who joins and promotes their listings here helps us all.
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Forum Newbie
    All-About Aeronautica
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madelaine View Post
    We've long asked for the ability to see sold without confusing them with completed.

It's very difficult to use that to check how sales are here as so many items go through unsold. However, every seller who joins and promotes their listings here helps us all.
    Thanks for your reply Madelaine.
    It used to be the case where that was an option back in 2009 - 2015, probably stopped showing sold and unsold because so many items simply did not sell, totally counter productive move though.
    Shame on you Mark and Gary, let your sellers see just how things are going.
    If it were re-instated I certainly would list again.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeronautica View Post
    Thanks for your reply Madelaine.
    It used to be the case where that was an option back in 2009 - 2015, probably stopped showing sold and unsold because so many items simply did not sell, totally counter productive move though.
    Shame on you Mark and Gary, let your sellers see just how things are going.
    If it were re-instated I certainly would list again.

That option may not be there to see continuous lists of items that sold, but the option to see sold listings is very much there. For example if you sell Nintendo Switch items, if you search completed listings and see a " Buy It Now " icon or " Offer " icon beside an item title ( someone won the item by placing an offer ) then that item has sold.

Thread Information