Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: "Removal of a Neutral Feedback" Prior Feedback Score Not Restored

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default "Removal of a Neutral Feedback" Prior Feedback Score Not Restored

I had contacted eBid Support because a buyer had left me a neutral feedback, after I sent them an invoice for payment. At the time I thought it was accidental, but I could not change it. Support advised me to contact buyer concerning making payment; and "to advise them to update their feedback". I had asked them to remove the feedback.

I received a response that the feedback had been removed, but only the wording was removed; the neutral feedback symbol was still there, along with the feedback reduction to my feedback score. I emailed them again and informed them and asked if sale could be cancelled, if feedback entry could be removed, if my score could be restored?

I received no response to my last email. So I completed the automated ASL response. The fee had been removed earlier along with the wording in the feedback. Not sure if this is an actual website glitch, but it was not resolved with Support contact.

Note: When this has happened in the past, whatever they did corrected the feedback score. I even received a positive feedback after, and it still did not adjust the overall score.

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: "Removal of a Neutral Feedback" Prior Feedback Score Not Restored

Quote Originally Posted by burgyeb View Post

Note: When this has happened in the past, whatever they did corrected the feedback score. I even received a positive feedback after, and it still did not adjust the overall score.
    I emailed support again with additional explanation, and referenced this post. All is clear and back as it was. Thank you eBid!

Thread Information