Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Google search shows none of my items

Default Google search shows none of my items

Hi everyone.
    I decided to do a Google search of my tea light candle holders just out of interest. I cannot find a single one! I've typed in several words from my titles and looked via Google shopping search AND Google images search and still nothing. Plenty of items from Fo**sy, Et*y, Eb*y and Pin*****t but nothing from Ebid. When listing my candle holders I even send them through to Pin*****t and they still don't come up on the search. Am I doing something wrong here? I haven'y used any capitals either in titles. No doubt someone on here will find my items straight away! If so please tell me how you did it as I'm baffled...lol
    Thanks for helping me,
    Carol x

Default Re: Google search shows none of my items

I searched 'mandala tea light holder 'on Google shopping and saw five of yours in the scrolling bar at the top of the page. In fact one was in first place so they are there.

eBid doesn't seem to feature in the shop lists on the right of the page anymore, I don't know why as it always used to be there ?!

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    I searched 'mandala tea light holder 'on Google shopping and saw five of yours in the scrolling bar at the top of the page. In fact one was in first place so they are there.

eBid doesn't seem to feature in the shop lists on the right of the page anymore, I don't know why as it always used to be there ?!
    Thanks for your reply.
    I only found 2 of them. It would definately take alot of searching to find most of them. I'm very disappointed really! On my PC the shop lists are on the left and yes, I remember eBid used to be there too. My PC must be set up differently as the scrolling bar you mention is right at the bottom of my screen & I had to click on 'next page' to see the 2nd tea light. I use Chrome, perhaps that's why.
    Oh well, not much I can do about it. Thanks for looking anyway.
    Carol x

Some months(?) ago there was another thread about GS, but I can't find it now.

Can't remember all the details but I do remember replying to it to say that although I can always find SOME of my ebid listings, I can NEVER find all of them and was completely baffled about how GS decides which it will show.

I did discover that although Ebid isn't listed in the side-bar, if you find any Ebid item and click to view it, that will add ebid to the side-bar
    ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ----------

http://uk.ebid.net/users/theElench

Quote Originally Posted by theElench View Post
    Some months(?) ago there was another thread about GS, but I can't find it now.

Can't remember all the details but I do remember replying to it to say that although I can always find SOME of my ebid listings, I can NEVER find all of them and was completely baffled about how GS decides which it will show.

(( I did discover that although Ebid isn't listed in the side-bar, if you find any Ebid item and click to view it, that will add ebid to the side-bar
    ))
    Oh that's useful to know.
    Thank you!
    Carol x

Thread Information