Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Not Able to Get Into Account Because of Overdue Invoice That Shouldn't Be

Default Not Able to Get Into Account Because of Overdue Invoice That Shouldn't Be

Maybe someone can help me with what appears to be a couple of glitches in the system. On March 01, 2021 I received an invoice for February for two items that were sold with no payments received. When I went to file for the refund of the Final Value fee, I discovered that I had been locked out of the system for an “Overdue Account.” The problem with this is that it was March 2, 2021 and the invoice was just received on March 01, 2021. So how can there be an “overdue account” when it is stated that “Invoices that are still unpaid for 21 days from issue are deemed to be overdue and should be settled to re-enable your selling facilities.” It’s been one day since having received the invoice, and I’ve been locked out as a result of an invoice for items for which I have received any payment. And to top it all off, I'm not being allowed to send an email to EBID because every time I try to send an e-mail I receive a "Problem with e-mail" error that is preventing my email from being sent. I've checked my email address and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. If at all, can someone please assist me with this issue.

Thank you

Default Re: Not Able to Get Into Account Because of Overdue Invoice That Shouldn't Be

Are you using the support@ebid.net email address ?

I've sent a link to this thread to eBid support for you, so I hope someone will come and give you an answer.

Default Re: Not Able to Get Into Account Because of Overdue Invoice That Shouldn't Be

Hello, thank you for the reply and help. I'm using the help page that comes up when you press the "Help" button at the top of the page. After I've filled out the page and pressed the button, I receive the "Problem with e-mail" error.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWizardOfOdds View Post
    Hello, thank you for the reply and help. I'm using the help page that comes up when you press the "Help" button at the top of the page. After I've filled out the page and pressed the button, I receive the "Problem with e-mail" error.

I would email them direct then, hope you get things sorted.

If a member has an outstanding balance on an invoice, they are requested to clear their invoice balance before listing more items. They are not locked out of their account.
    Please liaise with support@ebid.net if you wish to discuss your account. Thank you.
    http://www.ebid.net
    Home of the Zero Fee Online Auction
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn

Thread Information