Thread: Not receiving any eBid emails

Forum Newbie
    Hamilton Hill, Western Australia, Australia
    View kazza56's Feedback (+13871)
    All-About kazza56
    View kazza56's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Not receiving any eBid emails

I listed about half a dozen new items about an hour ago, and I still haven't received any New Item Listed email confirmations. It was working fine last night. I'm using a gmail email address. I've already sent a test email through to my gmail account from another email address, and it went through ok, so I'm assuming it is a problem on eBid's end. Is anybody else having the same issue?

Cheers
    Karen

Forum Lurker
    View JDStamps's Feedback (+14452)
    All-About JDStamps
    View JDStamps's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Not receiving any eBid emails

Hi Karen Seems to be an Ebid thing as I have had over 100 sales with no notification

Having the same problem, sold 17 items this morning, no email. Good thing the buyer let me know first thing after he finished buying.

Hope support gets its fixed soon.

Same problem here. Just had a bid in but only knew because I went to my eBid page, no email notification. Have sent an email to support and a ticket number has appeared so at least those emails are working !

Forum Master
    View tony41's Feedback (+10028)
    All-About tony41
    View tony41's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have had a similar problem. Yesterday evening I had a notification from Paypal that I had received a payment but no email notification from eBid. However when I went to I've Sold in my eBid the sold items were there. At which poiny I went to bed.
    This morning when I opened my emails the notification of the sales were all there. The odd thing was that the times for these emails were all earlier than the notification I got from Paypal which arrived much earlier. It seems that emails from eBid are being delayed.

Quote Originally Posted by tony41 View Post
    I have had a similar problem. Yesterday evening I had a notification from Paypal that I had received a payment but no email notification from eBid. However when I went to I've Sold in my eBid the sold items were there. At which poiny I went to bed.
    This morning when I opened my emails the notification of the sales were all there. The odd thing was that the times for these emails were all earlier than the notification I got from Paypal which arrived much earlier. It seems that emails from eBid are being delayed.
    They fixed the problem after support was contacted and all the missing emails arrived in a clump together late last night.

Thread Information