Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Other items from this seller...

View madelaine's Feedback (+5872)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Other items from this seller...

As I look at one of my stamp listings, I get all knitting patterns in this slot. While it may be useful to have some variety, shouldn't they be selected from different shops/categories when they are available?

To the casual observer, I look like a knitting pattern seller with one lot of stamps which is not likely to result in further browsing from a person who lands in ebid on a stamp listing.
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

View gonzo45's Feedback (+7459)
    All-About gonzo45
    View gonzo45's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Other items from this seller...

Quote Originally Posted by madelaine View Post
    As I look at one of my stamp listings, I get all knitting patterns in this slot. While it may be useful to have some variety, shouldn't they be selected from different shops/categories when they are available?

To the casual observer, I look like a knitting pattern seller with one lot of stamps which is not likely to result in further browsing from a person who lands in ebid on a stamp listing.
    Unsure what you mean by " in this slot."

When viewed from this forum (View madelaine's Listings ) I Found 2440 stamp listings but when I looked in the list of stamp stores - Could not find your store (BK Stamps) there....

> Browse eBid Stores> Stamps (22) When I look for stamps that I do not have I go to this list.

I think it is important to be on this list (and well up the list) maybe in the top half at least.

With your 2440 listings you would be in 8th spot - Not a bad place to be. And your +5112 should give credibility and good sales.

But Where are you ? :-)

Cheers

Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by madelaine View Post

Indeed, I've just looked at your profile page and again the 'More From This Seller' section only shows knitting patterns.... Not good...

View madelaine's Feedback (+5872)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo45 View Post
    Unsure what you mean by " in this slot."

When viewed from this forum (View madelaine's Listings ) I Found 2440 stamp listings but when I looked in the list of stamp stores - Could not find your store (BK Stamps) there....

> Browse eBid Stores> Stamps (22) When I look for stamps that I do not have I go to this list.

I think it is important to be on this list (and well up the list) maybe in the top half at least.

With your 2440 listings you would be in 8th spot - Not a bad place to be. And your +5112 should give credibility and good sales.

But Where are you ? :-)

Cheers

Steve.
    Being on the front page is not possible for everyone. I'm not a stamp dealer - I'm clearing out what remains from my father's business and his and my collectins. I am steadily increasing my stamp listings - that is a quite different issue from the one I am seeking to raiseName:  pi.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  34.1 KB
    Today all my "more listings from this seller" are stamps. This looks ok on a stamp listing but is less than helpful on a knitting pattern listing (I have varied interests!)
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Thread Information