Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Zero Customer Service...ZERO

Forum Newbie
    All-About thevendinglot
    View thevendinglot's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Zero Customer Service...ZERO

My head is gonna explode. There is ZERO and I mean zero customer service. There is not even any contact on its privacy page. I am in a horrible loop where I try to ask customer service via the help desk form how and why the thumbnail graphics are NOT showing up with a product line and a an import and it keeps saying Problem with email...I have tried to reset the PW and get an email to verify the account in the help area. Nothing ever comes. So I cant do anything. I can only press the button until I die because again,m I cant do a thing. I get that you dont want to deal but dudes...you have to find some way to deal in an extreme situation. No one is going deep into your pages to spam you. The only time is when there is a major issue. Now I am stuck. I have no graphics. I cant get in touch with any anyway let alone in the help area.

Default Re: Zero Customer Service...ZERO

You need to email support@ebid.net and then they will send a ticket number to show they have the email and then someone will reply to you a little later.
    I can see your thumbnails on all your listings but maybe you mean something that hasn't been imported yet ?

View gonzo45's Feedback (+7459)
    All-About gonzo45
    View gonzo45's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thevendinglot View Post
    My head is gonna explode. There is ZERO and I mean zero customer service. There is not even any contact on its privacy page. I am in a horrible loop where I try to ask customer service via the help desk form how and why the thumbnail graphics are NOT showing up with a product line and a an import and it keeps saying Problem with email...I have tried to reset the PW and get an email to verify the account in the help area. Nothing ever comes. So I cant do anything. I can only press the button until I die because again,m I cant do a thing. I get that you dont want to deal but dudes...you have to find some way to deal in an extreme situation. No one is going deep into your pages to spam you. The only time is when there is a major issue. Now I am stuck. I have no graphics. I cant get in touch with any anyway let alone in the help area.
    Seems like only the easy jobs get done..... Hard or just a little tricky, then (non) Support are useless..

Steve.

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

I would disagree. All my requests for help at support@ebid.net have always been dealt with quickly.
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thevendinglot View Post
    ..............and get an email to verify the account .........

At the time you wrote your QTC first post on here you had been a member for precisely 2 days only. You have over 4000 listings some of which are duplicates - so your account was flagged up and you have been asked to verify. NO BIG DEAL - I had to verify because I was stupid enough to list a really expensive item right at the get go. Also, random folk are asked to verify as a matter of course - it is one of the checks the site makes to keep it and us safe. NO BIG DEAL unless you make it one.

Just verify your account and get rid of your duplicates.

BTW - you have also listed RUS (Run Until Sold) - RUS items stay at the back of the viewings list - maybe rethink that?
    and have you set your defaults to allow eBid to upload your items to Google Shopping?
    and have you filled in the item specifics of your listing forms to ALLOW eBid to upload to GS for you?

PS QTC = Quick to Complain. Please give yourself and the site a chance!!!

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maelbrigda View Post
    I would disagree. All my requests for help at support@ebid.net have always been dealt with quickly.

That has been absolutely the case with me also.

Support cannot be faulted in courtesy and fairness either.

Thread Information