My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Validation email not arriving

Default Validation email not arriving

I paid for a seller+ account for my business, but the validation email never arrived. Tried reseting password, checking spam box, and adding ebid to safe list as instructed. Nothing.
    I have had to register with a personal email to access the forum.
    Really not impressed that ebid took the fee so readily but make it so difficult to access help.
    My business email address works fine and was entered correctly.
    This does not make for a great impression, ebid.

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Validation email not arriving

Hi notimpressed

Do you have a support ticket number? I can look into this for you straight away.

Thx,
    Gazza
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Yes, I do. I have received no response at all. I will be contacting Paypal to get my money back.

Forum Newbie
    All-About TPClassMemorabilia
    View TPClassMemorabilia's Listings
    Forum Posts

Similiar to notimpressed2020.....paid for a seller+ account but been tryimg for 2 days to get my validation email to no avail. Checked junk mail and everywhere inbetween but still nothing. Not the best of starts I must admit.

It's been a week now and I still haven't had any response from ebid. I have now opened a Paypal case (which they have not responded to as yet either). This really does not paint ebid in the best light.

It's now been well over 2 weeks. I might as well have talked to a brick wall. The only reply I have had from ebid is on Paypal saying "did you check your spam folder, it is probably your ISP blocking".
    I have had no apology and no refund.
    Really shockingly poor customer service.
    So can only say to new sellers thinking of signing up, DON'T!.

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by notimpressed2020 View Post
    It's now been well over 2 weeks. I might as well have talked to a brick wall. The only reply I have had from ebid is on Paypal saying "did you check your spam folder, it is probably your ISP blocking".

No it has not. You joined as a BUYER on 30th August.

from the help button top of page:

5) I don't think my email validation link arrived.

When you first register with eBid you will be sent an email to the email address you registered with. You will need to click the link located on this email to let us know your email address is valid. If you haven't received the validation email or have just started seeing this error message then :
    Either

• If you're a brand new user and do not see your validation email in your email inbox yet then please check your "Spam" or "Junk Email" folders as on rare occasions our emails are routed there. If our email does not appear to be anywhere then you should add donotreply@ebid.net to your contacts/address book and then re-request the validation email by entering your email address or username into the Lost Password form here.
    • Perhaps you typed your email address incorrectly (most common reason). It happens often. If you try and register another account on eBid it will not allow it if your email address is already in our database. So if you are able to register again then it means you typed it incorrectly the first time!. If you made a purchase and realise you used the wrong email address then use "Help > Contact Us" and we will take a look for you and attempt to merge the two accounts.
    • If you've been a member of eBid for a while and could successfully login before today but have started see a "validation required" error then request another email here.

Name:  n.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  17.2 KB

So you joined 2 weeks ago and chose your notimpressed name? So you are another one who set out from the very beginning to cause as much hassle as you thought you could? Oh lol! And so they keep on coming...... the sad ones......
    Last edited by cheaver; 14th September 2020 at 03:00 PM.

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TPClassMemorabilia View Post
    Similiar to notimpressed2020.....paid for a seller+ account but been tryimg for 2 days to get my validation email to no avail. Checked junk mail and everywhere inbetween but still nothing. Not the best of starts I must admit.

from the help button top of page:

5) I don't think my email validation link arrived.

When you first register with eBid you will be sent an email to the email address you registered with. You will need to click the link located on this email to let us know your email address is valid. If you haven't received the validation email or have just started seeing this error message then :
    Either

• If you're a brand new user and do not see your validation email in your email inbox yet then please check your "Spam" or "Junk Email" folders as on rare occasions our emails are routed there. If our email does not appear to be anywhere then you should add donotreply@ebid.net to your contacts/address book and then re-request the validation email by entering your email address or username into the Lost Password form here.
    • Perhaps you typed your email address incorrectly (most common reason). It happens often. If you try and register another account on eBid it will not allow it if your email address is already in our database. So if you are able to register again then it means you typed it incorrectly the first time!. If you made a purchase and realise you used the wrong email address then use "Help > Contact Us" and we will take a look for you and attempt to merge the two accounts.
    • If you've been a member of eBid for a while and could successfully login before today but have started see a "validation required" error then request another email here.

All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by notimpressed2020 View Post
    Hi,

Your account has been active since 2nd September. Are you having problems with your password?

Thanks,
    Gazza
    eBid.net

All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TPClassMemorabilia View Post
    Hi,

Looks like you logged in ok on the 8th September, let us know if you are still having problems.

Thx,
    Gazza
    eBid.net

Thread Information