eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: new seller looking for advice from ebid experts

Forum Newbie
    All-About Cheapskatestuff
    View Cheapskatestuff's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default new seller looking for advice from ebid experts

Hey Everyone,

I just joined ebid about a week ago and haven't had a single sale, while in the meantime my other stores on major websites are doing fine. Is there a trick to ebid that I don't know about ? Is ebid not for sellers in the USA ?
    Thanks in advance for your help...

Lou

Default Re: new seller looking for advice from ebid experts

Welcome to eBid Lou. It would help if you got your items off 'run until sold' as that keeps them at the bottom of the eBid lists. Much better to do ten automatic reposts so they rise to the top. Make sure your items are showing on Google shopping. Also you don't need to do free shipping here as eBid don't charge you on the postage so you could make your items look cheaper and offer your customers combined shipping if they buy more than one item.

eBid is a small site and because they have never put up the fees there isn't an advertising budget so to make the site work for you you need to advertise as much as you can on social media. You can also advertise your items in the plug forum, one thread allowed which can be bumped once every 24 hours. Let your previous customers know that you can offer them a good deal here as the fees are much lower. There are sales to be made here but you need to give it a chance and build up your customer base. I've just had one of my best months ever here this April.

Hope this helps and good luck.

Thread Information