eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sellers - something you might not have thought about yet !

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Sellers - something you might not have thought about yet !

Contact on a Facebook craft selling group who took parcels into her Post Office this afternoon.

I'll wait and see what Royal Mail say tomorrow on their website or ask in the P.O. the next time I have to go food shopping. If it is the case then it might be time to switch on the holiday notices as I sell quite a bit to the USA on another site.

Forum Master
    View tony41's Feedback (+10028)
    All-About tony41
    View tony41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    I'll wait and see what Royal Mail say tomorrow on their website or ask in the P.O. the next time I have to go food shopping. If it is the case then it might be time to switch on the holiday notices as I sell quite a bit to the USA on another site.
    According to the link which you provided in Post #15 Australia, italy and USA are still delivering parcels but are not providing signatures. Iran is not mentioned. Perhaps president Trump has included parcels to Iran in his latest sanctions!!

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Ah now it makes sense why we get lumbered with everyone's parcels, we have the only drive on this side of the road, i will move the car tomorrow, i never thought of that, thanks Cam.
    No smiley, so were you serious? You resent an opportunity to help your local community and welcome ways to avoid doing so? Really??
    Click for bargain auctions!

Dropbox for 2GB of offsite storage to simplify your life. Click here, to get an extra 500MB of space!

All-About Pete27Official
    View Pete27Official's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by johnwash1 View Post
    No smiley, so were you serious? You resent an opportunity to help your local community and welcome ways to avoid doing so? Really??
    You are aware that covid-19 can live on packaging surfaces right? So essentially you're taking in multiple parcels that could have the virus living on them, and then having random potentially infected people call round to collect them. It's unfair to assume people are comfortable doing that. There are other ways to help the community. My father has the same problem and he's in his late 70s. I have told him to stop accepting other people's deliveries. If you have a parcel being delivered you should either have the common sense to be home to accept it or arrange for it to be delivered elsewhere.

Thread Information