Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Isn't it about time eBid cleaned up it's Pinterest board ?

Default Isn't it about time eBid cleaned up it's Pinterest board ?

Isn't it about time eBid did something with it's Pinterest board ? Nearly every listing I clicked on says :- It seems this listing has either been deleted or it closed more than 75 days ago
    Not really a good advert for the site is it if you don't put on fresh listings where people can actually buy the item ? It makes it look like nothing new is being listed on eBid !

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Isn't it about time eBid cleaned up it's Pinterest board ?

I might have some old stuff on Pinterest. Could it be that sellers forget that the number changes when relisting. If we kept the same listing numbers a lot of these things just wouldn't happen

Quote Originally Posted by moonwitch View Post
    I might have some old stuff on Pinterest. Could it be that sellers forget that the number changes when relisting. If we kept the same listing numbers a lot of these things just wouldn't happen
    I'm sure it is because of listings closing and getting new listing numbers, that is why I stopped letting my listings close when the promised changes to keep original numbers didn't happen. I was fed up having to update my own boards all the time !

In this case there is nothing the sellers can do themselves as their listings are being featured on the main eBid Pinterest board and eBid admin have done nothing to update it for a long time so the site looks dead to anyone clicking on those listings.

I just started using Pinterest a bit. That's a very good point about the eBid board. It's a poor advertisement for eBid.

I'm another person who bulk edits my listings before the auto relists run out so that the listing number stays the same.

Thread Information