eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Bulk Edit not working.

Forum Lurker
    View Fudbucket's Feedback (+1650)
    All-About Fudbucket
    View Fudbucket's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Bulk Edit not working.

I am away from home at the moment and as I would be away for 8 days I had to set my despatch time to more than four days. It occurred to me yesterday that not counting today, Sunday, it was time to reset this to four days. I did that. Later, i re-listed some items and thought I'd better do it again. After doing this I looked at the my bulk edit page to find both baskets were still waiting to process. So I tried doing a smaller amount. I now have three buckets, two of which are no longer relevant as some of the listings have ended, all waiting, 24 hours later for the first one, to process. I've tried emptying the buckets so I can try again and despite the editor (or whatever it's called) telling me there are no listings in my bucket, all three are still there waiting to be processed. I'm going to need to do it all again tomorrow, bringing it down to three days, so any help getting this thing to work will be greatly appreciated.

Default Re: Bulk Edit not working.

Quote Originally Posted by FirstGreenIsGold View Post
    I also have a bulk edit bucket that is in waiting to process mode.
    The bucket is still 'waiting to process'. There are only 4 items in the bucket if that matters.

Forum Lurker
    View Fudbucket's Feedback (+1650)
    All-About Fudbucket
    View Fudbucket's Listings
    Forum Posts

It's alright, they have all jumped back into life now. All done.

Has anyone else had this problem lately?

I tried to bulk edit all my items that had a postage cost of £0.80 (yesterday and today) it added and changed about 363 itmes, yet would not add the other 5114 items to the bucket for me to do them as well. This is not the only search that has not allowed me to add to the bucket for items with a different price.
    Have contacted support, but wondered if anyone else has experienced this.

Jason
    BigKidsAttic - Action Figure Adoption Agency (Fee's Appy), and supplier of collectible comics.

Quote Originally Posted by BigKidsAttic View Post
    Has anyone else had this problem lately?

I tried to bulk edit all my items that had a postage cost of £0.80 (yesterday and today) it added and changed about 363 itmes, yet would not add the other 5114 items to the bucket for me to do them as well. This is not the only search that has not allowed me to add to the bucket for items with a different price.
    Have contacted support, but wondered if anyone else has experienced this.

Jason
    Sorted thanks to a reply from admin. Turns out I needed to select one of my shops as well as the domestic post rate I was searching for.
    BigKidsAttic - Action Figure Adoption Agency (Fee's Appy), and supplier of collectible comics.

Stratford, Greater London, United Kingdom
    View billsstamps's Feedback (+31360)
    All-About billsstamps
    View billsstamps's Listings
    Forum Posts

I edited 35000 items on bulk edit to change postage rates and all seem to have gone through
    Rev Dr Bill Hopkinson,
    Retired professor

BillsStamps

around 50000 stamps listed, based in London

Quote Originally Posted by billsstamps View Post
    I edited 35000 items on bulk edit to change postage rates and all seem to have gone through
    I was originally just searching for items with a specific postage rate, ity would find them, but not add them to the bulk edit bucket.
    Only added them when I used the shop/category as well as the postage rate.

Thread Information