My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Pinterest?

Default Pinterest?

I'm promoting in every way I can and still only have 1 sale. I'm getting quite a lot of views, just no sales. Decided to use Pinterest to see what happens. Has anybody here tried that?
    BTW, try typing in eyeglass frames in the search and see what comes up. ME!

Forum Lurker
    View JDStamps's Feedback (+14454)
    All-About JDStamps
    View JDStamps's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Pinterest?

Hi I use Pinterest to show some of my stamps. I use other social media as well, and get regular sales.

Forum Master
    View tony41's Feedback (+10028)
    All-About tony41
    View tony41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JDStamps View Post
    Hi I use Pinterest to show some of my stamps. I use other social media as well, and get regular sales.

I've never managed to get my head around using Pinterest to show my items. I would appreciate any tips.

I'm pretty new at it too. I have a $1 a day budget. Not sure if it is helping.

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidationService View Post
    I'm promoting in every way I can and still only have 1 sale. I'm getting quite a lot of views, just no sales. Decided to use Pinterest to see what happens. Has anybody here tried that?
    BTW, try typing in eyeglass frames in the search and see what comes up. ME!
    Just wanted to mention that you've got several threads running the Plug Your Listings forum. I don't know if the rules have changed. There used to be a sticky about plug threads at the top, but I don't see it anymore. Also, duplicate threads in the plug used to be removed, that doesn't seem to happen anymore.

It used to be that the a seller was allowed one thread in the plug forum only and that it could only be bumped once every 24 hours. If another forum user bumped somebody's plug thread, that was a no-no.

Threads about promoting eBid were put in the appropriate forum or in the Kitchen Table forum.

The board was very active in those days, so maybe the old guideline about the plug forum doesn't apply anymore.

A person can use the administrative functions to move threads to another forum, so threads don't have to be deleted if a person gets one in the wrong spot.

As for Pinterest, I'm just starting to use it too.

You are probably right. I should have posted this in "Ways to Promote".

Thread Information