My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Setting up a shop

Default Setting up a shop

Still trying to figure out this place. Pretty new. I noticed some people have set up "shops". It doesn't look like that is an option for all categories. I acquired 10,000 pairs of eyeglasses I am in the process of listing. (no sales yet) I wanted to set up a shop but can't see where I can do so in the appropriate section. Any help or ideas or are only certain categories set up for shops? BTW, will I get an email reply, or do I have to check back on the board?

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Setting up a shop

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidationService View Post
    Still trying to figure out this place. Pretty new. I noticed some people have set up "shops". It doesn't look like that is an option for all categories. I acquired 10,000 pairs of eyeglasses I am in the process of listing. (no sales yet) I wanted to set up a shop but can't see where I can do so in the appropriate section. Any help or ideas or are only certain categories set up for shops? BTW, will I get an email reply, or do I have to check back on the board?

I cannot see a suitable place for a store for you either - a request for such a category may perhaps look like this?:

Health and Beauty > Vision Care > Glasses Frames

This, or whatever wording you choose, needs to go on a thread for New Category (Website Suggestion) - see a thread asking folk to "Read this 1st" before posting.........

I expect a possible reply might come on the board but not by email.

edit:

Forum: New & Ghost Category Suggestions

the link to reading first:

https://www.ebid.net/forums/showthre...g-your-request
    Last edited by cheaver; 30th December 2019 at 01:09 PM.

If you have taken up the life time seller+ subscription then you can have five free shops. To create a new store go to 'My eBid stores' in the left hand column on your My eBid page. There are some 'how to videos' on setting up an eBid store if you go to the 'Help' button on the black bar at the top of this page.

Until you get management to create a category for you I would put it under
    Health & Beauty > Medical, Mobility & Disability for the time being.
    Last edited by cornishmaid1961; 30th December 2019 at 01:16 PM.

Thanks for the replies. This is the first time I have actually found somebody here! Was beginning to wonder. I will follow your suggestions. Hopefully I will start seeing some sales soon.
    I just went in to check my defaults. I am not able to retroactively set them up, but thankfully I had a brand in on almost all listings, so that should negate the barcode requirement. I guess I'll have to go in and manually change each one from the "until sold" option. Thanks again for the advice.
    Last edited by LiquidationService; 30th December 2019 at 04:21 PM.

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidationService View Post
    Thanks for the replies. This is the first time I have actually found somebody here! Was beginning to wonder. I will follow your suggestions. Hopefully I will start seeing some sales soon.

Definitely here! lol!
    Hello, and welcome to the Forum.

Suggestions for new or ghost categories should go on the existing thread for same - and placed after 1st reading post 1 on that request thread....

Here is the link:

https://www.ebid.net/forums/showthre...11#post1715311

I wish you well here.

Thread Information