Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seller's choice 2020 nominations

Default Seller's choice 2020 nominations

The nomination process is now open for the 2020 Seller's Choice Marketplace awards.
    Let's get eBid on the list again folks !

https://www.ecommercebytes.com/C/blo...575758123.html

Forum Master
    View tony41's Feedback (+10028)
    All-About tony41
    View tony41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Seller's choice 2020 nominations

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    The nomination process is now open for the 2020 Seller's Choice Marketplace awards.

Did it this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post

Completed as ordered, Sir!

Name:  salute.gif
Views: 120
Size:  42.9 KB

There's still time to get eBid on the list !

Forum Newbie
    Withernsea, East Riding of Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    All-About mypetstoprint
    View mypetstoprint's Listings
    Forum Posts

A few things would help with nomination, like not looking scammy. An example is the total amount of listings on ebid are massively different 3 times, twice on the home page and once in an intro email I received. Also ebid appears to have been having a seller + lifetime offer for about 10 years now, but rush because it ends soon... of course it does.
    I am dissapointed to see not much appears to have changed from when I last checked it out 10 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by mypetstoprint View Post
    A few things would help with nomination, like not looking scammy. An example is the total amount of listings on ebid are massively different 3 times, twice on the home page and once in an intro email I received. Also ebid appears to have been having a seller + lifetime offer for about 10 years now, but rush because it ends soon... of course it does.
    I am dissapointed to see not much appears to have changed from when I last checked it out 10 years ago.

Welcome to eBid mypetstoprint. Everybody in entitled to their own opinion but did you join up today to actually come and sell here? It makes me wonder if you say it looks scammy to you ?!
    If you look again with the two numbers on the homepage you will see one set is for the available listings on the U.K. site and the other is for all the eBid worldwide sites combined. I expect the figure on your email was correct at the time they sent it to you, the numbers go up and down every day as people sell and put new listings on.
    As for the lifetime offer, yes it has been going for years and eBid haven't put their fees up at all since I got here in 2005 which is great ! The site has completely changed and been re-branded four times since I've been here, from blue and yellow, to red and grey, to purple and green and now to orange and grey. Maybe it's so long since you last looked that you can't remember what it was like before ?

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mypetstoprint View Post

Another sour puss! Joins up, knows nothing about the site and feels free to mouth off! lol! What rattled your cage today?

Seen these graphics about eBid? Given some thought as to what they actually mean? Of course not!

Name:  Screenshot at 2019-12-17 17-59-21.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  36.4 KB

​Still time to nominate eBid if you haven't done so already.

There's still time to get eBid on the list. Nominations end next week.

Thread Information