Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: New CCG subcategory's

Default New CCG subcategory's

Hi Gazza,

Please can you add new sub-category's for Non-Sport Trading cards & CCGs as shown below.

Collectables/Non-Sport Trading cards & CCGs/Collectible Card Games (ccg)une
    Collectables/Non-Sport Trading cards & CCGs/Collectible Card Games (ccg):Lord of the Rings
    Collectables/Non-Sport Trading cards & CCGs/Collectible Card Games (ccg):Middle-earth
    Collectables/Non-Sport Trading cards & CCGs/Collectible Card Games (ccg):Star Trek
    Collectables/Non-Sport Trading cards & CCGs/Collectible Card Games (ccg):Star Wars
    Collectables/Non-Sport Trading cards & CCGs/Collectible Card Games (ccg):Vampire the Eternal Struggle

If possible would it you be able to add - Complete sets, Sealed packs, & Single cards to each of the new subcategories please.

I've asked a couple of times for things to be added but they never appear.

Many Thanks,
    Jason (BigKidsAttic)
    BigKidsAttic - Action Figure Adoption Agency (Fee's Appy), and supplier of collectible comics.

Default Re: New CCG subcategory's

Quote Originally Posted by BigKidsAttic View Post
    Hi Gazza,

Please can you add new sub-category's for Non-Sport Trading cards & CCGs as shown below.

Collectables/Non-Sport Trading cards & CCGs/Collectible Card Games (ccg)une
    Collectables/Non-Sport Trading cards & CCGs/Collectible Card Games (ccg):Lord of the Rings
    Collectables/Non-Sport Trading cards & CCGs/Collectible Card Games (ccg):Middle-earth
    Collectables/Non-Sport Trading cards & CCGs/Collectible Card Games (ccg):Star Trek
    Collectables/Non-Sport Trading cards & CCGs/Collectible Card Games (ccg):Star Wars
    Collectables/Non-Sport Trading cards & CCGs/Collectible Card Games (ccg):Vampire the Eternal Struggle

If possible would it you be able to add - Complete sets, Sealed packs, & Single cards to each of the new subcategories please.

I've asked a couple of times for things to be added but they never appear.

Many Thanks,
    Jason (BigKidsAttic)
    Would it be possible to also add the following to the above CCG subcategory's?

Collectables/Non-Sport Trading cards & CCGs/Collectible Card Games (ccg):Babylon 5
    Collectables/Non-Sport Trading cards & CCGs/Collectible Card Games (ccg):Rage
    Collectables/Non-Sport Trading cards & CCGs/Collectible Card Games (ccg):The X-Files

Also, when do new subcategory's get added, as still waiting on the first post suggestions to be implemented.

Thank you, Jason
    BigKidsAttic - Action Figure Adoption Agency (Fee's Appy), and supplier of collectible comics.

Default Re: New CCG subcategory's

Hi Gazza,

Please can you add new sub-category's for Non-Sport Trading cards & CCGs as shown below. I ask as I have already listed over 1,000 cards for the Star Wars category,and am about to start listing over 700 for the Star Trek category.

Collectables/Non-Sport Trading cards & CCGs/Collectible Card Games (ccg): Babylon 5
    Collectables/Non-Sport Trading cards & CCGs/Collectible Card Games (ccg): Dune
    Collectables/Non-Sport Trading cards & CCGs/Collectible Card Games (ccg): Lord of the Rings
    Collectables/Non-Sport Trading cards & CCGs/Collectible Card Games (ccg): Middle-earth
    Collectables/Non-Sport Trading cards & CCGs/Collectible Card Games (ccg): Rage
    Collectables/Non-Sport Trading cards & CCGs/Collectible Card Games (ccg): Spellfire
    Collectables/Non-Sport Trading cards & CCGs/Collectible Card Games (ccg): Star Trek
    Collectables/Non-Sport Trading cards & CCGs/Collectible Card Games (ccg): Star Wars
    Collectables/Non-Sport Trading cards & CCGs/Collectible Card Games (ccg): The X-Files
    Collectables/Non-Sport Trading cards & CCGs/Collectible Card Games (ccg): Vampire, The Eternal Struggle

If possible would you be able to add the following as sub-categories of the above categories - Complete sets, Sealed packs, & Single cards.
    I know the Spellfire category exists in the trading card category, however it is a game and is therefore in the wrong section.

I've asked a couple of times for things to be added but they never appear. Could you confirm if any of these categories will or will not be added please.

Many Thanks,
    Jason (BigKidsAttic)

Thread Information