Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: YDC180 Tally Thread For Bath Foodbank & Other Charities

Default Re: YDC180 Tally Thread For Bath Foodbank & Other Charities

Nearly there as far as I know. Just waiting for one last payment to come in for the food bank for liverdodo.

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Please could everybody check their totals and let me know if there is any more to come in. Booksntings and HerMajesty are you still waiting for another payment ?
    Huddy was going to send you payment for the stamps he won direct, I think he has sent you a PM for your email address.

Quote Originally Posted by booksntings View Post
    Huddy was going to send you payment for the stamps he won direct, I think he has sent you a PM for your email address.

Thank you Mel I've already added his payment see #2.
    I'm just waiting for one more payment to come in for liverdodo and then I can send the money to the charity.
    Last edited by cornishmaid1961; 1st October 2019 at 10:12 PM.

Right last payment is in folks and we raised a grand total of £230.00 so thank you all so much for your wonderful generosity in helping me raise this wonderful amount.

I've paid the money in (no thanks to Virgin moneygiving for their rip off transaction fee !!!) :-

A big thank you
    Your £230.00 donation will make a difference to Bath Foodbank and we know your support will mean a lot to them.
    Thank you for supporting the work of Bath Foodbank. Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    Bath Foodbank
    Your donation:
    Donation Reference: IDN029413272000
    Charity: Bath Foodbank
    Amount: £230.00
    Transaction fee: £10.35
    Total payment: £240.35

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Right last payment is in folks and we raised a grand total of £230.00 so thank you all so much for your wonderful generosity in helping me raise this wonderful amount.

I've paid the money in (no thanks to Virgin moneygiving for their rip off transaction fee !!!) :-

A big thank you
    Your £230.00 donation will make a difference to Bath Foodbank and we know your support will mean a lot to them.
    Thank you for supporting the work of Bath Foodbank. Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    Bath Foodbank
    Your donation:
    Donation Reference: IDN029413272000
    Charity: Bath Foodbank
    Amount: £230.00
    Transaction fee: £10.35
    Total payment: £240.35
    WELL DONE!

Name:  clapping.gif
Views: 43
Size:  30.5 KB

That fee could be worse than PayPal!

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Fantastic Result!!!

£3.75 raised for Rain Rescue. Sorry for the delay!

Quote Originally Posted by nhoneymonster View Post
    £3.75 raised for Rain Rescue. Sorry for the delay!

Thank you, it's been added.

I've just had this arrive in my inbox so thought you would all like to see it.

Dear Rebecca,
    I am emailing on behalf of Tim Harris, Chair of Bath Foodbank Management Committee, and the whole of the Bath Foodbank team to say thank you very much to you and all of the sellers and buyers at the eBid.net 'Your Donation Counts' charity auctions for your generous donation of £230 to support the costs of running the Bath Foodbank warehouse and vans. Without the support of people like you we could not provide emergency food parcels to individuals and families in crisis in the Bath area.

I would also like to apologise for the delay in sending you this thank you – I have recently taken over as the foodbank administrator and am doing my best to catch up with everything!

Last year (2018-19) the Bath Foodbank distributed over 13000 family meals to nearly 4500 people in need. Sadly, over the last year, we have seen a consistent rise in the use of the Foodbank and this shows no sign of reversing.

We are always humbled by the gratitude shown by the majority of the people who need to use the Bath Foodbank. One client demonstrated his appreciation by returning when his circumstances had improved to make a donation of £20, to ‘help others in the same situation’ as he had once been in.

Your generous donation will enable us to continue reaching out to hungry people in Bath, providing food supplies at a time of crisis and financial hardship.If you would like further information about Bath Foodbank, please look at our website, http://bath.foodbank.org.uk/ or contact us on 01225 463549.

Kind regards,

Amy Fallaize
    Administrative Assistant

Genesis Trust Bath
    Last edited by cornishmaid1961; 12th November 2019 at 03:07 PM.

Thread Information