Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: I've started Listing again on Ebid.....Any tips?

Forum Newbie
    Cumbernauld, Glasgow (City of), United Kingdom
    View Mbhoy1888's Feedback (+14)
    All-About Mbhoy1888
    View Mbhoy1888's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default I've started Listing again on Ebid.....Any tips?

Hi,

I've started listing again on Ebid (Football Programmes).

It is really user friendly so hope to make a success of it second time around.

I wasn't too successful with my sales when listing before so any tips will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Mikey
    https://stores.ebid.net/mikeys-footb...rammes-various

Default Re: I've started Listing again on Ebid.....Any tips?

Some details about yourself and your terms and conditions on your about me page would be good. Make sure your items are appearing on Google shopping by having the word 'EXEMPT' in the bar code box and by checking the box is ticked in your defaults section.
    Use social media to let people know you are now selling here. You can also do a plug thread in the plug your auctions forum, one thread allowed which can be bumped once every 24 hours.

Whoops I didn't see this was a 'plug thread' either as it was asking for advice. Best to move this into the Kitchen Table forum so others don't make the same mistake and bump it again !
    Last edited by cornishmaid1961; 20th September 2019 at 08:22 PM.

Forum Newbie
    Cumbernauld, Glasgow (City of), United Kingdom
    View Mbhoy1888's Feedback (+14)
    All-About Mbhoy1888
    View Mbhoy1888's Listings
    Forum Posts

Excellent! Thank you very much for the advice. Cheers.

A former eBidder used to post these suggestions. I've taken the liberty to copy and paste them from an old thread.

Some suggestions, if you haven't already tried them:

1) Add a signature link to your posts, so members can click to view your listings.

2) List as many items as you can; it's free to list and relist and the more items you list, the more potential sales.

3) Use 7-10 day listings with auto repost to ensure your items move up searches.

4) Let former customers from other sites know you're selling here.

5) Use social networking (Twitter, Facebook, personal blog) to promote your listings.

6) Use Plug Your Auctions on the forum (1x per 24 hours - delete old plug before adding new one, or, use the same one and post your own reply to it.) to promote your listings. Don't post on the plug thread of another seller.

7) Offer international shipping whenever possible to widen your potential customer base.

8) Tell everyone you know and meet about eBid.

9) Buy a few inexpensive items to increase your feedback and support the site.

10) Get involved in eBid activities, as the monthly YDC charity auctions, if you're so inclined; it's a great way to raise monies for good causes and it helps raise your profile in the eBid community

edited to add. I see that I've just bumped your plug thread. A no-no. Cheers.

Thread Information