Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: upgrade to seller+ questions

Forum Newbie
    All-About tommyrot1936
    View tommyrot1936's Listings
    Forum Posts

Post upgrade to seller+ questions

I bought the Seller+ upgrade but EBID keeps asking me to upgrade to Seller+ when I am listing on buy now & make an offer and tells me to go to Platinium or upgrade and have to pay for listing and 3% final fee. I have listed 8 items and it has ask me every time and had to go to Platinium before it would let me.
    Can someone explain what is going on and what I am doing wrong.

I thought it was free

Default Re: upgrade to seller+ questions

If you have already upgraded to the seller+ life time offer then it is free. I only pay a 2% fvf because I use the gallery option to get a thumbnail photo which is well worth it. If you are still having trouble then email support@ebid.net to sort it out. Give them a few hours to answer though as they are in England and are probably snoring by now !

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

You will need to contact eBid admin by email at support.ebid.net

Only they have access to your account details to see where the problem lies. You are showing as Seller+ so you should not be getting the messages that you are getting.

Also note that you get the option to list for free as Seller+ but not everything is free. Certain selling options and listing enhancements will attract fees. It is generally agreed that, as Seller+, you should use the Gallery type listing (to get the thumbnail image in search and browse results) which has a 2% fee based on the sale price - not including postage.

This is happening to me. Hope I’m not being scammed

I don't think you're being scammed. I usually list using the Platinum option. Once in a while I forget to click the Platinum listing button and then try to use 5 photos on the listing. A standard listing only allows 1 and I then get a similar message asking me to upgrade or use the Platinum option.
    ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ----------

http://uk.ebid.net/users/theElench

Thread Information