eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Guest buyers are still not understanding they can log back in.

Default Re: Guest buyers are still not understanding they can log back in.

Quote Originally Posted by madelaine View Post
    Oh, dear, Johnwash despises me! I leave pretty much the same feedback as a buyer unless something exceptional has happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by love_to_stitch View Post
    Oh, despicable me.

I can see I may have to eat my words!

OK, I don't spend hours composing my feedback. As a buyer where the deal was very anodyne I'll leave something like "Nice simple trade, all ok". If the seller sends useful individual info I'll add to that "Excellent communication". Perhaps "Very well packed". "Quick despatch".

As a seller I'll mention if the buyer pays promptly and/or communicates well.

But I don't do much business, so individual action isn't a chore. If I start shipping dozens of parcels per day I'll be happy to leave just "Many thanks" to everyone and risk being despicable!
    Click for bargain auctions!

Dropbox for 2GB of offsite storage to simplify your life. Click here, to get an extra 500MB of space!

I didn't know you could click on their counter -- something to try next time I'm there. Thanks.
    ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ----------

http://uk.ebid.net/users/theElench

I've been banging on about this for years now and still nothing has been done. How many buyers have we lost because of the antiquated badly worded email system that guest buyers do not understand ? I had yet another email from a guest buyer today saying they couldn't get back in !

Hello again Becky,

So sorry to trouble you but I bought another mustard pot from your Cornish Maid site to replace my Valentine casualty. I have a Paypal email which confirms payment but I haven’t heard from you to say you have received the order.

I am also having a battle with ebid which won’t let me in!! 😀. I know you are away from tomorrow but if you could just confirm that all is ok I would be very grateful.

I had to email him to explain about the link on the email and then he replied ...
    Thank you so much Becky, I have been onto my webmail on the server for my broadband and found all the ebid emails there!

So hopefully he has now found the link to get back in !

Thread Information