eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: eBid when will this change start ?

Default Re: eBid when will this change start ?

Quote Originally Posted by johnwash1 View Post
    Why aren't you using bulk edit to increase your auto-reposts before they expire?
    Because I don't like using the bulk edit ever since it caused me to lose all my overseas postage rates, which took me weeks and weeks to repair, on hundreds of listings some years ago. I would rather steer clear !

If eBid got on and did what they said they would do then there would be no problem !

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Because I don't like using the bulk edit ever since it caused me to lose all my overseas postage rates, which took me weeks and weeks to repair, on hundreds of listings some years ago. I would rather steer clear !

If eBid got on and did what they said they would do then there would be no problem !
    In lieu of using bulk edit, I edit each individually when they have 0 reposts back up to 10 reposts. Takes the same time as relisting and keeps the same listing number. It also allows me to do any other edits I want to do to the listing.

Quote Originally Posted by hurryb4itsgone View Post
    In lieu of using bulk edit, I edit each individually when they have 0 reposts back up to 10 reposts. Takes the same time as relisting and keeps the same listing number. It also allows me to do any other edits I want to do to the listing.
    Might have to start doing that Hurry as it's now been 5 months and there hasn't been a word as to what is wrong or any other site news for that matter.

Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View bluebedouin's Feedback (+107)
    All-About bluebedouin
    View bluebedouin's Listings
    Forum Posts

...If eBid got on and did what they said they would do then there would be no problem !
    Our New Mantra.

Quote Originally Posted by bluebedouin View Post
    Our New Mantra.

I can think of a few choice words to add to that if you want a loooong meditation session ?!

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

A lesson that you should always export all your listings before doing a Bulk Edit just in case things go awry?

There should be an export button/link on the Bulk Edit page plus a warning. I did suggest this ages ago but it received the usual interest from admin. https://www.ebid.net/forums/showthre...Edit-Safeguard

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    A lesson that you should always export all your listings before doing a Bulk Edit just in case things go awry?

There should be an export button/link on the Bulk Edit page plus a warning. I did suggest this ages ago but it received the usual interest from admin. https://www.ebid.net/forums/showthre...Edit-Safeguard
    If that had been in place it would have saved me a lot of grief at the time. The date of your thread was probably sometime around the year it happened !

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anniemcc2 View Post
    This morning's re-lists all given new listing numbers
    And again

Thread Information