eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Upload directly from Ebay

Forum Newbie
    All-About fanat2UA
    View fanat2UA's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Upload directly from Ebay

Can you transfer your lots from Hitstamp?

Default Re: Upload directly from Ebay

Quote Originally Posted by madorcadian View Post
    I have an Ebid SELLER+ Lifetime subscription. I have just linked my Ebay and Ebid accounts on the My Bulk Upload page so I can upload listings directly from Ebay to Ebid. Before I do this can anyone tell me if I will be charge anything for this? When I click the "Import Listings from Ebay" button there is a message which shows "eBay BuyItNow price : $100 Discount when importing : 5% eBid price after import : $95". This does not mean I will be charged $100 to do this? I thought it was free to list with a SELLER+ Lifetime subscription?

Also this won't effect any of my listings running on Ebay will it, for example, it will not end my listings on Ebay?
    Couldn't see a direct answer, but what it is asking you is how much you want to discount the price to on ebid, so if you have it listed on ebay for 100, it will list it for 95 on ebid which is a usual practice as you aren't paying a fortune for fees on here so you can afford to be a little more flexible on price, if you want to. There is no charge to list it.

Thread Information