Size:  51.4 KB

Forum Lurker
    Edinburgh, Edinburgh (City of), United Kingdom
    View doggiemad's Feedback (+1408)
    All-About doggiemad
    View doggiemad's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: any help welcome please

oh thank you will print out thank you all again I can also thank SMYTHS CRISPS salt and vinager chipsticks for their kind donation of a case of crisps i thanked them for making something i could actually eat, and we know the body needs all the fuel it can get when it's waging a war. even if the food isn't the best for you. my whole 30 years trying to eat healthy has been put upside down so most of the items i can eat is rubbish. oh how i miss a whole fish supper, thankfully managing little amounts of good stuff. back to to the point i didn't ask for anything just thanked them, they thanked me personally for letting them know as every response counts and i was very touched with the fact they were sending me a case of those. Unfortunately the other ones i can eat skips said that they were glad i enjoyed their product and hoped i would continue to buy their item which i will lol.

thank you for sorting out the picture again taken me all week to come do this.

don't be afraid to ask questions i am very happy to discuss anything with anyone no question is to bad or rude or anything and i might even find them funny. (knowing one thing me and man are now getting on wonderfully and i couldn't be happier. i have found my inner calm. (apart for anyone who would like to take the governement to court and might win lol could do with this beautiful council house to become my partners so they never get the thought of loosing their home.) but another story lol. if anyone wants to know give me a buzz on this page and i'll answer as long as it's allowed to stay..

anyonne wanting any of my items as well i can reduce price to a certain point but quite happy to de clutter and give them the dosh.

View mrsandman's Feedback (+518)
    All-About mrsandman
    View mrsandman's Listings
    Forum Posts

​Donna , the only thing I can do is send you POSITIVE vibes xxx

Forum Lurker
    All-About doggiemad
    Forum Posts

positive vibes are good to lol. i have that in buckets and the more buckets we might drown that grim reaper lol. so everything welcome, i am not religious but i also welcome those to everything helps. science with nature, good with bad, ect ect i will continue the fight as long as i'm able and hopefully beyond. I am not blanketed but i can try for a wee while lol. montage was recieved with greatness parents loved it so did my son and man so they have a start gonna do a nice album for them then. i'll still be selling hopefully for a while yet love it to much and i'm so nosey how can you keep that at bay lol. want to see the next star trek film out when it does get there. what has been for me has been set i wouldn't have been given this challange if i wasn't able to cope with it and get on with life which i am now for the first time enjoying. i was the fool that wasted that now i can smile knowing i am now happy and that people can be kind and help when needed

so come on kiddies lets get making some mula. happy auctions

Forum Saint
    View Oldandintheway's Feedback (+385)
    All-About Oldandintheway
    View Oldandintheway's Listings
    Forum Posts

G'day Donna - very sorry to hear your news, that sux big time, & you have every right to feel angry.
    I can't draw a straight line, but I hope you get what you're after, & that print onto canvas sounds like a good idea.
    Also hope you now get the best care possible for the journey ahead. You certainly have the right positive attitude, & I'm sure that will help.
    I just want to say thank you for your participation at eBid & in the forums, & you certainly have added to the collective strength of this place.
    I too am sending positive vibes your way & thanks for letting us all know your situation.
    I sure hope some good comes out of it for you.
    Cheers, Allen

Forum Lurker
    All-About doggiemad
    Forum Posts

thank you from the bottom of my heart for those warm words. i will fight to the bitter end wait and see as i am saying anyone else that wants to see what i'm made of can come ahead and find out i'm to nosey to not to lol one day i hope to visit my friend sonya in adelaide austrailia we met on the other site me selling my sons pokemon cards she buying one from there that was it 7 years friendship online lol. no my mother and father are the heros in this. mother nearly 80 father 8 years younger, son unfortuantley alcholic with one leg and depression my brother, me who was supposed to look after everyone now going to so loosing two of their children while looking after the brother and have done for years. my pain is nothing they are the unsung heros of families everywhere. the good thing out this if i manage to get a free or roughly cheap pass to the swimming pool which is all i really want to do just now go swim then i do beilieve my brother will come and that he knows he can't drink while swimming and he won't he's funny that way so there is still a bit of possible saving now that in itself will be worth the effort don't you all agree. got side tracked as for my wonderful parents both had cancer to dad prostate mother lung they have fought through that and still managed to look after my very demanding brother they are the heros time and time again.
    Last edited by doggiemad; 5th April 2016 at 06:41 AM.

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Forum Lurker
    All-About doggiemad
    Forum Posts

now that's a hug lol loveeeee me hugs

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by doggiemad View Post
    now that's a hug lol loveeeee me hugs
    Last edited by jeweleffects; 5th April 2016 at 09:23 PM.

Thread Information