I would like to see a change to the BUY NOW box to add the shipping fee which is shown to the far right of that box. Or, at least "plus shipping" or "+shipping" within that box anytime the item does not have free shipping.

The reason for this is that since the new web site went live, the percentage of NPBs (not paying bidders) I have had has ended up significantly higher than before. I've not done the math to know the actual percentage though lately it seems like it is now in the range of about 20% overall and about 95% if buyer does not pay for it within a half an hour.

The primary reason I can think of for this is that many buyers don't bother look at the far right to see there is a shipping fee and just click that BUY NOW box (which shows the sales fee without the shipping fee) expecting to only have to pay the amount listed inside that box. Then, when they do see the shipping fee they end up with sticker shock. This is especially apparent for heavier items when buyer is on the opposite side of the country (zone 8) as opposed to those much closer (zone 2 or 3).