My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: My eBid store is missing.

Default My eBid store is missing.

Hi. I went to view my store and noticed there is now only 128 active stores under stamps. Last time I looked there was 327. When checking to view my store (OK, I only have 46 items) my store was not showing..no hyperlink to click.
    Anyone else having this problem?
    Last edited by PhilAtely; 11th November 2015 at 04:48 AM.

Default Re: My eBid store is missing.

I haven't looked at the stores for a while, but you're right. We have five stores, they are all still there, but four of them are now on the first page (and weren't before). The stores are sorted by the number of listings, that means the ones that have disappeared were bigger than ours. Very strange.

Very strange. Not a good sign for selling on eBid. I have held back from scanning and posting on the site because of posts stating that lots have gone missing or being reincarnated. These postings are NOT good for Newbies like me.

So, where have the 200 or so Stamp stores gone?
    Last edited by PhilAtely; 11th November 2015 at 08:36 AM.

There's a lot less stores in the art section too - I was always hovering on page 2 but am now in the top half of page 1..... Sounds like a cull...

I can't afford for there to be problems as I'm just expanding my store in terms of quantity and size in favour over my other sales platform....
    Last edited by Fleetmark; 11th November 2015 at 10:23 AM.

Thread Information