Thread: Be More Dynamic.

Forum Newbie
    Leicester, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
    All-About AndysSales
    View AndysSales's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Be More Dynamic.

eBid.
    When I first visited the site, I was turned away by how much it reminds me of a site from 2008. I went back to eBay to be constantly upset with how I, as a seller, was treated.
    Many times I came back, but the unsophisticated and plain looking site just kept turning me away.

Now, I have finally gave up with eBay and I'm forcing myself to join eBid. But there are many things which still catch my attention in a bad way.
    For example, when you turn the search results into a list view, the photo's disappear.

The colours are too soft. WAYYYYY too soft. Everything just sort of glazes over and the microsoft notepad font just has to go. It just has to.

And finally, we need to pump revenue into marketing so that people actually learn about eBid without having to get sick of eBay first and google "Alternatives to eBay", which is quite frankly only capturing a small amount of individuals. Perhaps, just perhaps an affiliate scheme would work wonders. I could advise you on a new, never before used, affiliate programme which eBid sellers could opt in to to get extra views to their listings but of course, the affiliates would expect to be paid and in turn, this may mean eBid's fees may inevitable have to increase.

But let's be real, over time, eBid's pricing structure will change and develop and the likelihood is the fees will increase because that is just the dynamic of business. Especially if eBid did embark on a massive marketing drive. Having only half a million worth of goods on the site is nothing when you consider that not all of those items will sell.

What do you guys think?

Default Re: Be More Dynamic.

Quote Originally Posted by AndysSales View Post
    Perhaps, just perhaps an affiliate scheme would work wonders.
    http://uk.ebid.net/help_affiliate.php

Thread Information