eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Emerdale

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View lofty100e's Feedback (+74)
    All-About lofty100e
    View lofty100e's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default WARNING: Spoilers are included! (Posted after Fri 2nd Oct episode)

Well from what I remember "Lucky" Lochlan (why does he have the nickname lucky when he is anything but?) is out of the frame as far as we know, when asked who knew the safe's security code Chrissy's answer was just her Lawrence and Robert. Although one other person who might know is Nicola (although she is abroad); and of course with the way Lucky creeps up on people it is always possible that he has found it out, but then how did Aaron get the gun?

Other possibilities are:

Pollard:Have his schemings gone a step further than anyone has thought?

Jay Sharma:
    There is nothing at all to connect him that I know of at the moment, but he is a very loose cannon at the moment.
    Also knowing the way that the script rolls it could be someone that has not made an appearance yet - a "hired gun".

Everything seem to point to Aaron at the moment though with him having a gun!!

Corrie

On a similar vein do any of you watch Corrie? About a week before he died I noticed something unexpected about Callum (the drug dealer). With his life style: loads of money and bling, why was he wearing what looked to me like a bog-standard off the shelf Casio watch? I noticed as I was watching on my laptop (and therefore closer to the screen than usual) when he was in his car and burying his head in his hands gave a close up of his watch.

Was this something that was overlooked by the continuity team (although I have no idea what watch he wore previously, it does seem a little out of character for someone who has "loadsamoney" to use something like that.
    To view my listings: click here: www.loftys-stores.com

To join eBid click this link: http://uk.ebid.net/buddy/253503

Default Re: WARNING: Spoilers are included! (Posted after Fri 2nd Oct episode)

Well Aaron could have picked up the combo whilst staying with Robert, Don't think it was lucky as i don't think he would have planted his mothers bracelet there, i still think it was Pollard, I don't know how, or could Ross have been paid to do it before he skipped the country.
    Still think Pollard, nasty oink.

Still no idea ATM

Though I thought Lochlan was called "Locky" not Lucky

Dunno but there is a baby going to need a blood transfusion I think, oooooooops

View shezz's Feedback (+360)
    All-About shezz
    View shezz's Listings
    Forum Posts

Ok I think it is Paddy
    Life is serious but taking it too seriously robs you of
    happiness, fun and productivity

Still think it's Pollard nasty little oink

Quote Originally Posted by lofty100e View Post
    Corrie

On a similar vein do any of you watch Corrie? About a week before he died I noticed something unexpected about Callum (the drug dealer). With his life style: loads of money and bling, why was he wearing what looked to me like a bog-standard off the shelf Casio watch? I noticed as I was watching on my laptop (and therefore closer to the screen than usual) when he was in his car and burying his head in his hands gave a close up of his watch.

Was this something that was overlooked by the continuity team (although I have no idea what watch he wore previously, it does seem a little out of character for someone who has "loadsamoney" to use something like that.
    Hadn't noticed this but wouldn't think too much into it. If it was a Spike Jonze movie or something it would be deliberate but I'd say it's just a wardrobe thing

Don't buy it. A video showing someone looking at a car in his own scrap yard must be hiding a murder weapon? Nope, crap bit of writing

Still think it's pollard, and i do wish that moaning sister of Roberts would go and do one, does she ever have anything nice or constructive to say.

View sidthelamp's Feedback (+541)
    All-About sidthelamp
    View sidthelamp's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Still think it's pollard, and i do wish that moaning sister of Roberts would go and do one, does she ever have anything nice or constructive to say.
    havent watched it for years used to enjoy it, and pollards still there too, think sugdens son was flexing his muscles last time i watched
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/under pressure

MY ATTITUDE IS A RESULT OF YOUR ACTIONS!!!
    IF YOU DONT LIKE IT BLAME YOURSELF.

Thread Information