My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Emerdale

Default Re: WARNING: Spoilers are included! (Posted after Fri 2nd Oct episode)

My best memory of Andy Sugden is seeing him in a nightclub in Edinburgh, wearing a kilt, carrying Paul Sculthorpe (rugby league legend) on his shoulders. So random

Had a thought...

Declan... and he was aiming for Chaz

Is Emma too much of an obvious one? A bit unhinged, obviously doesn't like Chaz. The way it's going on I think Chaz was the intended target

I was thinking the same tonight, but why fit chrissey up, sorry may be spelt wrong.

Well was gob smacked when Lucky pulled out his mothers bracelet he had nicked as i have the exact same one. and it was andy really wasn't it using a hit man.

Oooo Emmerdale got all Strangers on a Train

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Haven't see Emmerdale in years, but did catch a glimpse while channel hopping t'other week.

Who stole Paddy's hair??? (Bet it was Eric) Last time I saw him he had quite a mop.

I think all soaps are a habit. Stop watching them for a bit and you realise just how cr*p they are, and wonder why the hell you ever watched them.

Oh look, a negative and condescending post from Mel, that's a new one

Thread Information