My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: E-Bid store category..

Default E-Bid store category..

Hi was wondering if anyone is having the same problem I was using the E-Bid store category quite happily and listed around 40 items but now when I am editing to add items to specific category the E-Bid store category box is not there ?? it is just blank...

Default Re: E-Bid store category..

sorry again people the e-bid shop I was listing in went off-line for some reason ???

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: E-Bid store category..

eBid checks all stores periodically and any it finds to be empty it sets offline to prevent users having a bad experience of going to a store only to find nothing in it. "But (you say) there was stuff in it". That may be so, but eBid keeps the count of items in a store in various places across various servers and they are not always perfectly in sync. That means that counts can vary at any given moment. If the one eBid uses for the store check count reads zero then the store will go offline - even if in reality there are items in it. This only really shows up when you first open a store, after a few hours the counts settle into line and the problem goes away.

If it does happen again just put the store back online and the items that were in it will again be in it.

As said, things will settle after a few hours and it will cease to be an issue.

Thread Information