My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: E-Bid stores ???

Default E-Bid stores ???

Hi all I purchased a seller+ account around 1-2 years ago but have not really used E-Bid as I was still selling on the darkside which I have decided to leave permanently due to the extortionate fees and rule changes at the drop of a hat, as I have said I am a bit green when using E-Bid was wondering if someone could tell me how I add stock to a certain store is it only possible when originally listing or can I add items to a featured store once I have listed items ??? hope this makes sense, thanks in advance..

Default Re: E-Bid stores ???

sorry for bothering everyone but I think I have sussed it I just put the store I want on-line then start listing but can I add items to the featured store once they are listed ??

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by soulman1888 View Post
    sorry for bothering everyone but I think I have sussed it I just put the store I want on-line then start listing but can I add items to the featured store once they are listed ??
    Yes, you can either edit existing listings which will now have two store fields near the top, or you can use Bulk Edit to move all or groups of items into stores.

Depending on how you originally listed the items (e.g. Ninja Lister) there may be other options to move them to a store.
    Last edited by astral276; 28th September 2015 at 10:59 AM.

Thanks Astral276 going to really try and make a go of it this time absolutely sick with the darkside..

Forum Newbie
    Glasgow, Glasgow (City of), United Kingdom
    All-About transformerbooks
    View transformerbooks's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am looking for help on this. Cannot work out how to start my first listing in a store. Must you start an auction first? And must you always start an auction first or is there a way of adding listings direct to a store?

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by transformerbooks View Post
    I am looking for help on this. Cannot work out how to start my first listing in a store. Must you start an auction first? And must you always start an auction first or is there a way of adding listings direct to a store?
    http://uk.ebid.net/help_selling.php See item 33

View MPS16's Feedback (+3501)
    All-About MPS16
    View MPS16's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anniemcc2 View Post
    "To add your existing listings to your eBid store, go to "My eBid" > "Listings I'm Running", then click on the edit link to the right of the listing you wish to add to your store. From the edit page you can add the listing to your store by using the eBid store category dropdown menu in section One. To add a new listings to your store when posting a new listing, in Section One of the auction listing page select the store category/sub category from the drop down menu. Your store will need to be online to be able to select a category. "

Your store will go offline again if it is empty for a set amount of time ( 12 hours I think but I could be wrong on that figure).
    Please Visit My Stores

Meccano Shop
    Postcards Shop
    Stamps Shop
    DVD Shop

I'm free-I'm free
    And freedom tastes of reality
    I'm free-I'm free
    And I'm waiting for you to follow me

TOMMY

Forum Newbie
    Glasgow, Glasgow (City of), United Kingdom
    All-About transformerbooks
    View transformerbooks's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anniemcc2 View Post
    Thanks but it doesn't answer either of my questions. I already read all the "Help" I could find. It would appear that one must start a listing as an auction first, and then add it to the store. Is this the case? I wanted to know of a direct method of writing listings to the store. Does one exist? And must all store listings exist concurrently as auctions?

Quote Originally Posted by transformerbooks View Post
    Thanks but it doesn't answer either of my questions. I already read all the "Help" I could find. It would appear that one must start a listing as an auction first, and then add it to the store. Is this the case? I wanted to know of a direct method of writing listings to the store. Does one exist? And must all store listings exist concurrently as auctions?
    When creating your listing, whether it be Fixed Price or Auction, you add you listing to the store in Section One of the listing form. Of course, the store has to be on-line to be able to add to it.

Name:  listing store.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  22.9 KB

Good Luck!

Thread Information