My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Quick Question - Clothing and individual listings for each size

Default Quick Question - Clothing and individual listings for each size

I'm selling knitwear and it seems rather time consuming and, well, spammy, for me to put up each colour and each size of each style up in my store.

Ideally it would be great if eBid could incorporate some manner of size selector, but failing that, can I just put it up for each colour, state that it is available in small, medium and large etc. and just sort out the particulars of the wanted size in the after sales?

Is this okay? Is it advisable?

Thanks.
    My Knitwear Store -> http://mildymac-knitwear.ebid.net/ <- Check out my other items for sale

Join eBid for free, click here -> ie.ebid.net/buddy/1569527

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and my Blog.

Default Re: Quick Question - Clothing and individual listings for each size

Apparently the functionality to offer items in a variety of sizes and colours will be added shortly, though shortly in eBid terms could be longer than some peoples interpretation. Until then I would sort it as you see fit, myself I have all the options listed separately.

A section of the latest newsletter which may interest you:

"New additions to the site have been pretty sparse over the last 6 months due to the complete focus we have had working on the redesign. Once the new site is up and running we will once again be able to place our focus on adding new functionality to the site, including the much requested product variations and also an in-built importer of listings from other sites. Stay tuned for news on that."

Thanks for the responses guys. Whatever about listing for each colour, but listing for each size is a crummy way to do things. It dilutes your store and the categories for everyone else. Hopefully the fix comes soon.
    My Knitwear Store -> http://mildymac-knitwear.ebid.net/ <- Check out my other items for sale

Join eBid for free, click here -> ie.ebid.net/buddy/1569527

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and my Blog.

Thread Information