Firstly, thank you to everyone who read/responded to my thread asking "how do you buy your music?" It prompted much debate and whilst it seems that the younger generation (in general, but not exclusively) prefer to download or stream their music, there appears to be some people who still prefer to buy and listen to CDs (or increasingly again, vinyl).

Well, re-assured in a way, I have continued to list and I am now closing in on the 800 mark for my CD listings!! (My fingers are starting to wear out).

So, I would love it if you dropped by my eBid store, took a look at my lovely CDs and perhaps I can tempt you into a bargain or two??!!! I try to make my prices really competitive so it would be great if you gave me a try.

Loads more CDs have just arrived which I will be listing in the coming months - so if you can't find what you are looking for now, please call back again soon or send me a message and I will do my very best to help.

Thanks for reading this thread and I hope I can welcome you to Robin's CDs soon!