All-About MPS16
    View MPS16's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Zombie Sellers

Quote Originally Posted by sidthelamp View Post
    ....yes we have a really good society that looks after its own people,
    And those from the EU and beyond.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politi...e-defects-Ukip

"Here in the North East we have the highest rates of unemployment in the country, how are my kids meant to get a job when our political class support open-door mass immigration from 27 other EU member states?"
    Please Visit My Stores

Meccano Shop
    Postcards Shop
    Stamps Shop
    DVD Shop

I'm free-I'm free
    And freedom tastes of reality
    I'm free-I'm free
    And I'm waiting for you to follow me

TOMMY

View sidthelamp's Feedback (+541)
    All-About sidthelamp
    View sidthelamp's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MPS16 View Post
    And those from the EU and beyond.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politi...e-defects-Ukip

"Here in the North East we have the highest rates of unemployment in the country, how are my kids meant to get a job when our political class support open-door mass immigration from 27 other EU member states?"

i was saving that till later
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/under pressure

MY ATTITUDE IS A RESULT OF YOUR ACTIONS!!!
    IF YOU DONT LIKE IT BLAME YOURSELF.

View MPS16's Feedback (+3501)
    All-About MPS16
    View MPS16's Listings
    Forum Posts

i was saving that till later
    "British Jobs for British workers"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6J2QUw0A-0
    Please Visit My Stores

Meccano Shop
    Postcards Shop
    Stamps Shop
    DVD Shop

I'm free-I'm free
    I'm free-I'm free

TOMMY

All-About sidthelamp
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MPS16 View Post
    "British Jobs for British workers"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6J2QUw0A-0
    he forgot to mention the gold.

Where were the EUfoes when the building workers here went to Germany etc when unemployed here 30 odd years ago? Come to that where was Niggle Farago? That gave work ro actors too..."Auf Wiedersehen, Pet!"

All-About sidthelamp
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cambrensis View Post
    Where were the EUfoes when the building workers here went to Germany etc when unemployed here 30 odd years ago? Come to that where was Niggle Farago? That gave work ro actors too..."Auf Wiedersehen, Pet!"
    there was no eufoes in the 60s 70s the germans because of a acute labour shortage during these times, offered guest worker status to workers from countries all over the world, this was all because of the war = less people,britain indeed have a small population there mainly skilled builders, but by far the largest amount of foreign workers came from eg italy, similar programmes of attracting labour were in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland,

this is completely different to what is happening in europe today were many nations and there people have no control of mass movements of migration between countries, were as the above example had controls and was a invite from the respective countries it was not about wealth distribution to the masses but about wealth building for a internal structure for a individual country,

Forum Newbie
    Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
    View SparkyLabs's Feedback (+2)
    All-About SparkyLabs
    View SparkyLabs's Listings
    Forum Posts

the society i live in the uk , seems to spend al ot of my taxes and every one else's taxes on foreign aid , funding illegal wars , giving the society hierarchy obscene salaries ,funding quangos which effectively act as state police to stop me earning money in favour of big corporations who wont pay any tax at all , then because of this the poor in said society are made to suffer because the exchequer revenue is down,how about tax free industries which offer 100% tax free across all types of tax, only the wealthy can buy into it, and is increasingly being bought into by outside uk investors, yes we have a really good society that looks after its own people,
    Yes your right. But we do need to rise above the petty attitude and demand change or we will go round in this vicious circle for ever more and the rich are just getting richer. If you go and find the actual figures you will find that everything UKIP tells you is an utter lie. Europe is the last of our problems. As far as I'm aware non dom status is still allowed and all they have to pay is £30K in tax, that is the sort of thing that has to go. The banking crash was just the rich gambling with our debts and when they got too greedy and lost we had to bail them out. Nigels crowd can keep you on the run about europe all they like it's not the problem. The problem is our society and how it is run.

In case no one noticed it the green party has quickly overtaken UKIP in membership and it's not for their green credentials, they have plenty of other ideas too about a fairer society. Things can change if we want them too. The problem is we get trapped in a rat race again each other and that is what our ruling class want because then we have a go at each other and try to outdo each other with what little is left rather than all demand together that things change.

If you watch "the rich and us" you will see on it a man who is very rich saying that if we go on like this the riots of a coup[le of years ago will be nothing compared to what is to come and people like him won't be safe. He is probably right, at some point something will break and the longer it takes the biger it will break.

there was no eufoes in the 60s 70s the germans because of a acute labour shortage during these times, offered guest worker status to workers from countries all over the world, this was all because of the war = less people,britain indeed have a small population there mainly skilled builders, but by far the largest amount of foreign workers came from eg italy, similar programmes of attracting labour were in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland,
    The labour shortage in West Germany which led to the Gastarbeiter scheme is scarcely relevant. The vast majority of workers allowed entry to West Germany under this scheme were from Turkey. the next sizeable group were from Spain. Neither country was in the EEC nor was Greece; many Greek workers were allowed into West Germany as a form of apology for the scale of deprivation caused by the actions of the Third Reich. Over the years I've come to know many Greeks who benefited from this plan. It was largely finished with by 1973!

Citizens of the countries of the EEC were actively sought, largely by Dutch recruiting agencies, to work on West German building sites in the 1970s. British workers were particularly popular as they were skilled and cheap compared with their West German counterparts. However they were scarcely popular - "German jobs for German workers" was a constant moan. Now where have we heard something like that recently...?

It takes a long time for a nation to become adult. At the moment we seem to be going through the throes of teenage sulks, stamps and downright boorishness.

View MPS16's Feedback (+3501)
    All-About MPS16
    View MPS16's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cambrensis View Post
    ....At the moment we seem to be going through the throes of teenage sulks, stamps and downright boorishness.
    No we just want our country back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ocy3rIvZ2w
    Please Visit My Stores

Meccano Shop
    Postcards Shop
    Stamps Shop
    DVD Shop

I'm free-I'm free
    I'm free-I'm free

TOMMY

Apologies to the OP...as usual some have up and invaded your thread. I'll leave then to sort themselves out as I am doing!

Thread Information