Thread: A huge opportunity for eBid!

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thumbs up A huge opportunity for eBid!

Brand new Channel 4 program in the UK

http://www.ebid.net/forums/showthrea...el-4-programme

Default Re: A huge opportunity for eBid!

Could be a huge opportunity or a huge chance for an own goal. If eBid was involved in some way and somebody with lots of stuff to sell listed it on here and sold most of it with low fees and keeping the cash themselves, great. But what if the opposite happened? They listed on eBid and it was still there at the end of the series, unsold.

Quote Originally Posted by kreativebargains View Post
    Could be a huge opportunity or a huge chance for an own goal. If eBid was involved in some way and somebody with lots of stuff to sell listed it on here and sold most of it with low fees and keeping the cash themselves, great. But what if the opposite happened? They listed on eBid and it was still there at the end of the series, unsold.
    I have got to agree with you whole heartedly.

But, if eBid was mentioned a few times it could be a step forward.
    Fund Raiser For The Talbot Owners Club

All Profits From any Sales goes to fund the Talbot Owners Club ( Classic Motorhome )

As part of a brand new Channel 4 programme we are looking for British people whose online spending habits have overtaken their homes, their lives and their wallets. The programme will pair people with an expert who will help them declutter their houses, sell their unwanted junk and, hopefully, make some money back in the process.

1. We are looking for buyers & this show will discourage buying. (Sounds like the tv show hoarders)
    2. Do we want ebid to be known as a site were people sell their unwanted junk. (Their words not mine)
    3. Do we want ebid to be known as a site were hopefully a seller will make some of their money back. (Their words not mine)

In my opinion we want ebid to be known as a site were quality items can be found & that sellers can make a profit.
    Last edited by HaleysComics; 26th September 2014 at 03:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HaleysComics View Post
    As part of a brand new Channel 4 programme we are looking for British people whose online spending habits have overtaken their homes, their lives and their wallets. The programme will pair people with an expert who will help them declutter their houses, sell their unwanted junk and, hopefully, make some money back in the process.

1. We are looking for buyers & this show will discourage buying. (Sounds like the tv show hoarders)
    2. Do we want ebid to be know as a site were people sell their unwanted junk. (Their words not mine)
    3. Do we want ebid to be know as a site were hopefully a seller will make some of their money back. (Their words not mine)

In my opinion we want ebid to be know as a site were quality items can be found & that sellers can make a profit.

I also agree with you also
    Fund Raiser For The Talbot Owners Club

All Profits From any Sales goes to fund the Talbot Owners Club ( Classic Motorhome )

Thread Information