Thread: A question for the men...

In A Butterfly House, Essex, United Kingdom
    View emmily121's Feedback (+310)
    All-About emmily121
    View emmily121's Listings
    Forum Posts

Question A question for the men...

This is just a curiosity question.
    When you are caught short, and decide to urinate in places you shouldn't (I won't ask why you do that, you do it because you can) such as in an alley, or the back of a building, and while you're relieving yourself a female behind you shouts "this is not a public toilet" how does that make you feel, what do you think and is there something more embarrassing I could shout? <evilgrin>

The most recent time this has happened was last Friday, I was in the village hall I manage and saw a man come in gate and head for back of the hall, there is nothing there, I know from experience the only reason men go to rear of hall is to urinate, so I went out door and followed him, and sure enough, there he was urinating in the corner many men before him had used for same reason. Usually my interruption is enough to stop them mid-flow, they apologise and leave quickly, but this man carried on splashing all over the paving, as I didn't understand what he said, I assume he was foreign and couldn't understand what I said, so it was a waste of breath talking to him, though my volume and tone of voice should have been enough, even if he couldn't understand the words.

Honest, reliable seller looking for honest, reliable buyers.

Emmily's Pin Badges
    New and used pin badges

NAWT Charity Store
    Take a minute to take a look

End of the Rainbow
    Will you find treasure at the end of the rainbow.
    Cuddly puppies and kittens now available.

YDC Charity Auctions

View rokins_toys's Feedback (+770)
    All-About rokins_toys
    View rokins_toys's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: A question for the men...

Should get the police involved and get some cameras up and running outside, even fake ones if necessary, which still have functioning lights but better to go with the former so you can record these activities and hopefully have a face the police can then watch out for. You need to deter this kind of behaviour because it is unsanitary. Police are dealing with an increase in this due to people from other countries having no respect for property or land private or otherwise.
    “Doing business without proper advertising is like winking at a girl in the dark. You know what you are doing but nobody else does and the girl doesn't even know you're winking at her either."

Forum Master
    View poppa501's Feedback (+642)
    All-About poppa501
    View poppa501's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by emmily121 View Post

I know from experience the only reason men go to rear of hall is to urinate, so I went out door and followed him,.
    And the guy is the one with the problem?

Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View bluebedouin's Feedback (+107)
    All-About bluebedouin
    View bluebedouin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Perhaps you should set up something similar to this.

View shabbird's Feedback (+89)
    All-About shabbird
    View shabbird's Listings
    Forum Posts

In London, most of the free toilets are getting replaced with the ones with barriers
    and you have to pay at least 50p to use. It is getting worse especially in the city
    where so many tourists are not prepared to pay.

I guess its getting worse as councils across the country see this as way to make
    more money. The fake cameras will work but it will just move the problem to
    somewhere else.

Forum Lurker
    Gainsborough, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
    View emdiecast's Feedback (+28)
    All-About emdiecast
    View emdiecast's Listings
    Forum Posts

When you are caught short, and decide to urinate in places you shouldn't (I won't ask why you do that, you do it because you can) such as in an alley, or the back of a building, and while you're relieving yourself a female behind you shouts "this is not a public toilet" how does that make you feel, what do you think and is there something more embarrassing I could shout?
    Emily, it is not just men who do that. I was walking to my local Tesco's about 3 or 4 months ago and I came across female having a pee on a public footpath at the side of the shop. It was midday and I was not the only one walking there. As I passed her I noticed a small dog sniffing her pee, I assume it was hers, the dog that is, and a small child was bawling in a pushchair. She was crouched down of course and she said to me "What the f**k are you looking at." I responded with "Cinderella, you are not."
    I assume she was aggressive because she was embarrassed. I expected a wave of verbal abuse to follow me along the path but thankfully that didn't happen.
    This actually happened, it is not made up just to respond to your comments.

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bluebedouin View Post
    Perhaps you should set up something similar to this.
    You would probably end up on an assault charge in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by poppa501 View Post
    And the guy is the one with the problem?

LOL! Beat me to making a comment over that!

Personally, I haven't done it for a long while but when I was younger it would usually just be in the woods, better than having to go home just for a wee! Never did it where people could see or would be walking

In A Butterfly House, Essex, United Kingdom
    View emmily121's Feedback (+310)
    All-About emmily121
    View emmily121's Listings
    Forum Posts

Rokin, reading this http://www.met.police.uk/foi/pdfs/di...2040002858.pdf it's not an offense...

Blue, lol, brilliant, but wishful thinking.

Shabbird
    That's a bit steep, I've paid 20p to spend a penny, 50p is a bit over the top.

Emdicast, an unusual sight, this one was worse http://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/ne...reet-1-5982783

Ash, no harm in going in woods, I've been caught short when out with the dogs, and OH has often watered the trees.

With the hall situation, there's a pub next door to the hall, so why don't men go use the pub toilet, that's what I have to do in similar situation.

Honest, reliable seller looking for honest, reliable buyers.

Emmily's Pin Badges
    New and used pin badges

NAWT Charity Store
    Take a minute to take a look

End of the Rainbow
    Will you find treasure at the end of the rainbow.
    Cuddly puppies and kittens now available.

YDC Charity Auctions

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Rokin, reading this http://www.met.police.uk/foi/pdfs/di...2040002858.pdf it's not an offense...

Blue, lol, brilliant, but wishful thinking.

Shabbird
    That's a bit steep, I've paid 20p to spend a penny, 50p is a bit over the top.

Emdicast, an unusual sight, this one was worse http://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/ne...reet-1-5982783

Ash, no harm in going in woods, I've been caught short when out with the dogs, and OH has often watered the trees.

With the hall situation, there's a pub next door to the hall, so why don't men go use the pub toilet, that's what I have to do in similar situation.
    Wow, pay toilets, ugh. IMHO there's nothing wrong with a pee (especially when the alternative is equally disgusting/unsanitary or worse) though it should be done preferably where there aren't any viewers, (unless that's your thing, in which case, yikes!)

If there's a free toilet nearby, I honestly don't understand why the pee-er wouldn't use it, rather than taking the risk of being spotted and possibly being called out by a pee-ee, (sorry, couldn't help it).

Best wishes for many sales to all,

Thread Information