Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Getting the Word Out About eBid.

Forum Newbie
    View mb300e4m's Feedback (+545)
    All-About mb300e4m
    View mb300e4m's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile Getting the Word Out About eBid.

I am a member of the Marklin Users Forum, and have mentioned eBid on several occasions and have also posted a few links to some of my eBid listings. So far I have not found any forum members that have heard of eBid, let alone use it. Those that have posted back regarding my mention of eBid, while admitting they are ignorant of eBid's existence, have said they will look into it as possible buyers and/or sellers.

If the forum permits, I may add a link, in my posting footnotes, to the eBid site, at least to my listings anyway.

Are there any suggestions how we as the eBid community can do more to promote the eBid site? I do not own any websites, so cannot provide links that way.

I am going to start adding info to a few Facebook pages that I subscribe to, but most of my "friends" are not interested in the items that I buy and sell. However it may get them looking at eBid in a broader way.

Best regards to all at eBid.

Peter B.

Default Re: Getting the Word Out About eBid.

I would be willing to invest in a community effort for TV advertising; meanwhile i'm counting on the crawlers and submitting my ebid url to search engines. hopefully they will index my inventory and get traffic over from unbearable ebay fees

Default Re: Getting the Word Out About eBid.

Most of my Facebook friends are not interested in the things I sell, but whenever I get a good buy here I post something about it.

Thread Information