eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: YDC121 Tally thread - Porthleven Fishermen's Association Emergency Fund

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: YDC121 Tally thread - Porthleven Fishermen's Association Emergency Fund

I think i've mucked my totals all up. I asked meebo and moony to pay you direct and sent you a pm telling you to keep the payment from me to cover my purchases from meebo and someone else.

now i've had paypal notifications saying folk have sent me money but i'm not sure who it goes to

Paid LTG £27 this morning being my sales for them over the month including the YDC but i forgot to write down who paid for what.

If I owe anyone money can you let me know please as my brain isnt working at the moment
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Default Re: YDC121 Tally thread - Porthleven Fishermen's Association Emergency Fund

Quote Originally Posted by Maelbrigda View Post
    I think i've mucked my totals all up. I asked meebo and moony to pay you direct and sent you a pm telling you to keep the payment from me to cover my purchases from meebo and someone else.

now i've had paypal notifications saying folk have sent me money but i'm not sure who it goes to

Paid LTG £27 this morning being my sales for them over the month including the YDC but i forgot to write down who paid for what.

If I owe anyone money can you let me know please as my brain isnt working at the moment
    Don't panic Penni. I think you are O.K. Sunny has paid me for the C.D. and that has been put on your Porthleven total. Meebo said she still has some payments to do which will probably be on Monday unless she has sent it to you by mistake ?

I sent you a little extra to top up your payment for the L.T.G. keyring to £5.00.

You said Nutty had paid you £5.00 for the L.T.G.

I have added your payment to Meebo's total for the Paddington invite cards for the Porthleven fishermen. I don't know who the someone else is as you only mentioned paying Meebo ?
    'So if you keep the 2.29 as my payment to meebo and a top up'.
    Last edited by cornishmaid1961; 29th May 2014 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ellesebid View Post
    Thanks again to the people who have supported my charity. My totals are:

cornishmaid1961 £5
    madelaine £4
    meebo1 £9
    Many thanks it's been added.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maelbrigda View Post

Penni, I wondered why it was marked as paid. I didn't get an email, that's why I sent you the gift payment

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Did I forget to pay someone? I just found this in my (junk)mailbox:

Notice to Appear,

The copy of the court notice is attached to this letter. Please, read it thoroughly.

Truly yours,
    Clerk of Court.
    Sharon Smith

Mooresville, North Carolina, United States
    View booja41's Feedback (+134)
    All-About booja41
    View booja41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Can't quite figure out how you want the info but heres the best I have:
    Cornishmaid you can figure your purchase as my Pay Pal is not showing yet on the "H".
    Nuttydrafts1961 sent $6.00 for word tag stickers.
    meebo1 sent $13.00 for pattern & kitty ornament.

The shipping charges I'll gladly take care of so I'll just round up to $25.00 total if that's cool with you.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Many thanks to Penni & Becky for supporting E.A.C.H - Penni £5 & Becky £6.95

For the Porthleven Fishermen, thanks to Becky again £5.

Becky, hope that's right 'cos I'm not thinking straight today after trying to choose new tiles for bathroom from 1000s of beige/cream/ivory ones when I wanted a light sea green!

Quote Originally Posted by booja41 View Post
    Can't quite figure out how you want the info but heres the best I have:
    Cornishmaid you can figure your purchase as my Pay Pal is not showing yet on the "H".
    Nuttydrafts1961 sent $6.00 for word tag stickers.
    meebo1 sent $13.00 for pattern & kitty ornament.

The shipping charges I'll gladly take care of so I'll just round up to $25.00 total if that's cool with you.
    That's fine booja.
    I've added £2.00 to your total on #1 for the "H", remember I said I would pay it straight to the charity for you. So you just need to send through the money from Nutty and Meebo to me and I'll add it on to your total.

Quote Originally Posted by Anniemcc2 View Post
    Many thanks to Penni & Becky for supporting E.A.C.H - Penni £5 & Becky £6.95

For the Porthleven Fishermen, thanks to Becky again £5.

Becky, hope that's right 'cos I'm not thinking straight today after trying to choose new tiles for bathroom from 1000s of beige/cream/ivory ones when I wanted a light sea green!
    Lol, I'm sure it will look lovely.
    I've already added the Porthleven one for you but do you need to take off postage for mine on the E.A.C.H. total ?

Mooresville, North Carolina, United States
    View booja41's Feedback (+134)
    All-About booja41
    View booja41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    That's fine booja.
    I've added £2.00 to your total on #1 for the "H", remember I said I would pay it straight to the charity for you. So you just need to send through the money from Nutty and Meebo to me and I'll add it on to your total.
    Done. Thanks for all your hard work on this!

Thread Information