Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: YDC121 Tally thread - Porthleven Fishermen's Association Emergency Fund

View NuttyKrafts's Feedback (+644)
    All-About NuttyKrafts
    View NuttyKrafts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: YDC121 Tally thread - Porthleven Fishermen's Association Emergency Fund

​Hi Becky, have sent you £5 - $7 from booja for the wine glass charms = £4.19 which I've rounded up.
    Nutty by name, nutty by nature.
    /

Hand made items here

Bits and pieces here

Fund raising for L.O.R.O.S. here

Books and music for L.O.R.O.S. here

Default Re: YDC121 Tally thread - Porthleven Fishermen's Association Emergency Fund

Hi Becky, just sent you £10 via PP friends & family. This includes money from Countryfeedback & Maelbrigda for the items they won plus a top up from me. Please add this to the generous amounts fro Trish & yourself (already accounted for)

Mel

I will post total for NoRSACA once all payments have come in.

Mel

In A Butterfly House, Essex, United Kingdom
    View emmily121's Feedback (+310)
    All-About emmily121
    View emmily121's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hope it's ok for me to use this post to keep track of payments received

Tropical_Trish - Smiling Clownfish pin badge 80p and green & blue butterfly pin badges £2.00 = £2.80 rounded up to £10...Great Thanks. I'll pay postage.
    Her Majesty - Guardian angel pin badge = £1.29 rounded up to £5.00...Great Thanks. I'll pay postage.
    gbsbks - Everything men can say...etc book = £1.79 rounded up to £3.00...Great Thanks. I'll pay postage.
    Maplegin - Gold tone dolphins pin badges = 90p rounded up to £5.00...Great Thanks. I'll pay postage.
    Pastime - Tesco pocket shopping bag = £1.50 rounded up to £6.00...Great Thanks. I'll pay postage.

£29.00 so far, rounded up to £30.00

This post is for information only
    Last edited by emmily121; 29th May 2014 at 01:35 PM.

Honest, reliable seller looking for honest, reliable buyers.

Emmily's Pin Badges
    New and used pin badges

NAWT Charity Store
    Take a minute to take a look

End of the Rainbow
    Will you find treasure at the end of the rainbow.
    Cuddly puppies and kittens now available.

YDC Charity Auctions

Right I'm back and refreshed ! Now to tackle 56 emails in my in box so it might take a while !

Quote Originally Posted by NuttyKrafts View Post
    ​Hi Becky, have sent you £5 - $7 from booja for the wine glass charms = £4.19 which I've rounded up.
    Thanks Nutty it's been added.

Quote Originally Posted by booksntings View Post
    Hi Becky, just sent you £10 via PP friends & family. This includes money from Countryfeedback & Maelbrigda for the items they won plus a top up from me. Please add this to the generous amounts fro Trish & yourself (already accounted for)

Mel
    I will post total for NoRSACA once all payments have come in.

Mel

Thanks Mel. It's been added.

Also added a £10 donation from Tropical_Trish. Many thanks, hope you have a lovely time.

Quote Originally Posted by emmily121 View Post
    Hope it's ok for me to use this post to keep track of payments received

Tropical_Trish - Smiling Clownfish pin badge 80p and green & blue butterfly pin badges £2.00 = £2.80 rounded up to £10...Great Thanks. I'll pay postage.
    Her Majesty - Guardian angel pin badge = £1.29 rounded up to £5.00...Great Thanks. I'll pay postage.
    gbsbks - Everything men can say...etc book = £1.79 rounded up to £3.00...Great Thanks. I'll pay postage.

£18.00 so far
    Hi emmily has this been paid over to me yet ? I'm confused ... doesn't take much !

I've added £5.00 for Vonz from Mooney for the best seat in the house auction and £5.00 from Buttons for the worms auction.

£2.29 added to Meebo's total from Maelbrigda for the Paddington invites.
    £10.00 added for Maelbrigda for the LTG (£5.00 from Nutty for the bag and £5.00 from me for the lego keyring)

and i made some room in my mailbox, and i got in trouble for buying the worms

Thread Information