Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Every listing I have will be below Amazon's Price - Please watch me!

Forum Newbie
    View Sayleboat's Feedback (+228)
    All-About Sayleboat
    View Sayleboat's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Every listing I have will be below Amazon's Price - Please watch me!

Hey guys,

I am new to ebid. I can't wait to find an alternative to Ebay. I have posted my very first listing, please see it here http://us.ebid.net/for-sale/titan-to...-128401875.htm

Any suggestions, tips, encouragement you can offer me?

My listings will ALWAYS be lower than Amazon, I ALWAYS give free shipping, I ALWAYS answer questions in a very timely manner....

Anything I am missing?

Can't WAIT to hear your thoughts!

Default Re: Every listing I have will be below Amazon's Price - Please watch me!

Welcome to eBid! I moved here from there a while back, one of my better decisions. It takes a while to get used to a new site, so keep at it. You made a good start with this post, people here are very helpful. Believe it or not, the sellers want more sellers to join.

A few suggestions:

Remove the link to the product details on Amazon, links to other selling sites are against eBid's rules. Copy and paste the information directly into your product description.

Put the ASIN number in the box labeled "ISBN/UPC/EAN/MPN (Barcode)" and "Titan" in the box labelel "Brand" next to it. If you have the UPC code, use that instead. This is required by Google Products for new items. Having the code in the description doesn't count.

You have one price at the top and a higher one down in the description. Probably a good idea to fix that.

Looks like a good product. Keep adding, the more you list the more likely you are to sell.

Thread Information