My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Bulk ebit barcode exempt

Default Bulk ebit barcode exempt

I just read a post regards this matter .

i learned i needed to fill out barcode are with expempt if not providing barcode , is this correct and if so how do i bulk edit this , or
    solve this during ninja upload ?

is this still something i need to do < dont fancy wading through 200+ listings again ??
    every man is the architect of his own fortune.

http://uk.ebid.net/perl/main.cgi?typ...orcycle-spares

Default Re: Bulk ebit barcode exempt

Quote Originally Posted by aep2008123 View Post
    I just read a post regards this matter .

i learned i needed to fill out barcode are with expempt if not providing barcode , is this correct and if so how do i bulk edit this , or
    solve this during ninja upload ?

is this still something i need to do < dont fancy wading through 200+ listings again ??

By ensuring you have the relevant barcode/brand info for the product on your listings (in the correct place when listing) your items will get onto Google Shopping. More importantly your visibility on Google Organic Search (google.co.uk) will be significantly increased as long as sufficient keywords are in place that are relevant to the item.

Exempt should only be used where there is no barcode/UPC number for the item. I would think for the majority of your items that the UPC (or EAN European Article Number) would be available to use.

Poulton-le-fylde, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View Gill's Feedback (+517)
    All-About Gill
    View Gill's Listings
    Forum Posts

Unless you want your listings deleted remove the reference to your e-commerce site!

Some of your items have barcodes so you type the number into the Barcode column on NL.

Any items that don't have barcodes just type 'exempt' into the barcode column on NL. Upper or lower case has no significance although I prefer upper case.

Edit - You still have listings that don't conform to eBid rules and looking into the archives, what's the weather like in Portugal?
    Last edited by Gill; 16th May 2014 at 11:27 PM.
    Gill (pronounced Jill) "Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful" William Morris 1834 - 1896

Unless you want your listings deleted remove the reference to your e-commerce site!

thats a bit much seeing as ebid is contantly asking us to promote them on our sites , plus it all my traffic as ebid has no traffic .

but ill sort it itll take me a few days done page one of my lstings so far .

i use this store as a way of showing my satellite site visitors my inventory , never sold a item related to my business in 5yrs
    Last edited by aep2008123; 17th May 2014 at 07:32 PM.
    every man is the architect of his own fortune.

http://uk.ebid.net/perl/main.cgi?typ...orcycle-spares

Thread Information