My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PLease come like our brand new FB page called "goodbye Ebay,hello Ebid"

Default PLease come like our brand new FB page called "goodbye Ebay,hello Ebid"

Hi please come like a brand new page to help us get Ebid on the map.There are thousands of Ebay sellers unhappy at present,with the lack of visibility,sales,support and after August with the new changes coming with regards to defects ,will out the final nail in the coffin for most.
    Like,share,tweet anything! The time os now,i will be oppenig my shop here this week and bring over 3000 items with me. Thank you in advance for your support x

Default Re: PLease come like our brand new FB page called "goodbye Ebay,hello Ebid"

[url]www.facebook.com/fedupwithebaycometoebid
    www.twitter.com/hadenoughofebay
    Last edited by Darcys_baby_deals; 22nd April 2014 at 06:35 PM.

Ipswich - The Jewel Of The East -, Suffolk, United Kingdom
    View squern's Feedback (+2196)
    All-About squern
    View squern's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: PLease come like our brand new FB page called "goodbye Ebay,hello Ebid"

Yes, we got the message on all of these identical messages.
    I would suggest that shouting at us until we do as you ask, is not the way to make friends and influence people.

hi i have deleted some,really didnt think this would annoy anyone,and sorry if this has annoyed anyone,not my purpose,we're just looking for some support from current Ebid sellers to join our quest to get this site more well known to help ebay sellers make the move as there are so many of us who have had it. More sellers means more choice therefore more buyers. cheers and happy easter x

Quote Originally Posted by cila.ingram View Post
    hi i have deleted some,really didnt think this would annoy anyone,and sorry if this has annoyed anyone,not my purpose,we're just looking for some support from current Ebid sellers to join our quest to get this site more well known to help ebay sellers make the move as there are so many of us who have had it. More sellers means more choice therefore more buyers. cheers and happy easter x
    I don't understand why it would annoy anyone either, anyway great idea keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by squern View Post
    Yes, we got the message on all of these identical messages.
    I would suggest that shouting at us until we do as you ask, is not the way to make friends and influence people.
    Are you having a bad day?

Welcome to eBid cila. Don't worry about it, it's just if you click on the new posts tab you see a string of duplicate threads but you weren't to know being new.

Sorry I can't do a 'like' but I don't use Facebook. I would do you a +1 if you were on Google+ though ?! Looking forward to you bringing those listings over and helping boost our numbers. The more variety we get the more the buyers will come and visit.

hi many thanks,will create a google + today cheers x

A warm welcome to eBid from me too Cila. Sorry you were first met with rather an abrupt reception here on the forum, the majority of eBidders are very friendly and helpful. You may like to read through Astral's knowledge base - it has all the help and info on more or less everything that you will need to know. http://www.mootango.webspace.virginm...idkb.htm#a0022 Wishing you every success here on eBid, and if there is anything at all you are unsure about, please don't hesitate to ask. Happy Easter to you too! Trish x
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Thread Information