Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Account Comparison Discrepancy (Google)

Thumbs down Account Comparison Discrepancy (Google)

Happened to notice today that the price for SELLER+ has gone up to $74.99.

I said that to say this.. I was looking at the comparison chart for the different accounts available and I noticed this "Integrated Google Checkout for their Buyers." This (and all other references in the site if there are any) should be updated to say Google Wallet (if applicable).

From Google...

Retiring Google Checkout Announcement

Effective November 20th 2013, Google Checkout is shut down and is no longer processing payments. Here’s how this may affect you:

Merchants selling digital goods may transition to Google Wallet for digital goods
    Merchants selling through Google-hosted marketplaces (e.g. Google Play) will be unaffected
    Merchants selling physical goods will need to switch to third-party alternatives (see below)
    This decision was not made lightly—ultimately, we decided our focus is best concentrated on other areas of the payments space. As we begin to sunset this product, you can expect to see a number of changes through 2013:

Since most of us are selling, "physical" goods... this is a misrepresentation as a selling point to new potential users (BUYER, SELLER, or SELLER+).

It really deserves some attention by the eBid Brass!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by dagent.geo; 25th March 2014 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Screenshot Added

Thread Information