Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Whats the secert to This place

Default Re: Whats the secert to This place

That is because that is the least amount I can take for the item. I lowered everything (Well, somethings I just didn't bother with cause leaving soon) I was including the fees in my S&H costs as handling. Then I figured out that THE BAD PLACE, was then triple dipping and you just can't get around it. Include the fees and then they charge on those the % and so on and so on. Never ending paradox! So I lowered all my items to the lowest I can. Took out any fees and only charge shipping and insurance when needed. I put all this in my ads/description. I include in all my ads to please contact me... If someone wants to offer they can that way if I neglected to put it in the pricing. As for my horses...They have gone for and are priced for more elsewhere as well. They are Very cool and special ! I do not think them over priced at all. They are in perfect condition. I accept offers here so I don't know what you mean. From the UK? I have my items open to all. Maybe I made some mistake? I will look. I spent sooooo Much time here with NO RESULTS! Frustrated I put in time elsewhere and it has paid off ! In the past 3 days by a whole lot!
    ZERO HERE !!! I don't think any reason warrants such results of ZERO! So anymore comments or Great advice bring it on... I have listened and used it all. Mean, Rude, Nice or helpful. ZERO RESULTS!
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaver View Post
    You will accept offers elsewhere but not here on eBid?
    eg Angel Plate - same price here as on E**y (with Best Offer there but no MAO here.) Cheaper fees here but same price as on E**y.
    Rimini Horses - same as Angel Plate - no MAO here, no price reduction despite much reduced fees.....
    Candle Holder 50p more expensive here than on E**y, Best Offer on E**y, no MAO here.....

The same adult horse sold for £24.86 and another for £77 elsewhere....

Oh and BTW...Did I mention...NO SALES!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ebideclectics View Post
    Oh and BTW...Did I mention...NO SALES!!!
    Frequently!

By MaO the poster meant that you had not ticked the appropriate box when listing. That would highlight it with the price and make it easy for a prospective buyer to see and hence more likely to use. Most buyers find tge item they want then check price. If they see a MaO with the price that can make it more attractive. If they like the item and the price they will then check the description and possibly the seller.

By the way did I mention 54 sales with a value of £1153.28 so far this year.

View MPS16's Feedback (+3501)
    All-About MPS16
    View MPS16's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kreativebargains View Post
    Frequently!........By the way did I mention 54 sales with a value of £1153.28 so far this year.
    And in the last hour I just bought 108 different items off one individual seller.

Yes Julie they are collectable postage stamps.
    Please Visit My Stores

Meccano Shop
    Postcards Shop
    Stamps Shop
    DVD Shop

I'm free-I'm free
    And freedom tastes of reality
    I'm free-I'm free
    And I'm waiting for you to follow me

TOMMY

View juliew8's Feedback (+324)
    All-About juliew8
    View juliew8's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MPS16 View Post
    If I am looking at the correct documentation

http://about.usps.com/forms/ps2976.pdf

The USA CN22 form is basically similar to the British CN22 so I see no difficulty in filling in the form.
    You make your choices, I make mine.

Congratulations on your success! I am Very Happy for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by kreativebargains View Post
    Frequently!

By MaO the poster meant that you had not ticked the appropriate box when listing. That would highlight it with the price and make it easy for a prospective buyer to see and hence more likely to use. Most buyers find tge item they want then check price. If they see a MaO with the price that can make it more attractive. If they like the item and the price they will then check the description and possibly the seller.

By the way did I mention 54 sales with a value of £1153.28 so far this year.

OK once again I have taken the suggestions. I have added MAO, to all I think I may be able to take an, ADDITIONAL hit on and have more than one view.

Ipswich - The Jewel Of The East -, Suffolk, United Kingdom
    View squern's Feedback (+2196)
    All-About squern
    View squern's Listings
    Forum Posts

I don't work very hard at eBid now - I've listed over 100 different tools and only replace what is sold. That suits my present situation.
    I've made 3 nice sales this week, so must get on and get more tools ready for sale.

My point is that, once set up and stocked, stores take no more effort until a sale is made. Or until one wants to increase the number of listings or stores. So maybe you should try to be more laid-back about sales. eBid is costing you nothing, so why get anxious?

Because eBid is effectively free, it is possible to experiment with different items for sale, which is a freedom not available elsewhere, so have a go.

I don't think price is everything, as someone else has said. My items don't really have a "going-rate" - they aren't made any more, and are diminishing in number (slowly), so the choice is "Do you want it at this price or do you not want it enough to pay the price?" I make up the listing prices, and set them at a level I would be prepared to pay. I did that on eBay too, and often sold items that were offered cheaper elswhere.

I don't know what the answer to your lack of sales is, but I hope you'll hang in.

Like any shop, eBid is not guaranteed sales. If sales were not being made in a High street shop, it would be for a limited number of reasons: Wrong location for the stock (refrigerators in the Arctic), invisibility, poor customer service, or price. Or a combination.

I hope you can work something out, and we will continue to see you on the site.

Forum Saint
    View adruml's Feedback (+1138)
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebideclectics View Post
    OK once again I have taken the suggestions. I have added MAO, to all I think I may be able to take an, ADDITIONAL hit on and have more than one view.
    Man, you're wasting your time. They will never get it! eBid is not for everybody. Learn that, deal with it or move on.

But it did cost me to sign up. Haven't made back my investment in 8 mos. It costs in other ways as well. I am glad you are doing well. I still think there is something wrong other than me. My customer service is excellent! Nothing has worked. It has all come down to a matter of time that I don't have for now. We are moving and giving up everything we own. So maybe I will find a new niche where we move to and see what happens.
    I just wanted to sell our stuff not really make a biz. Photos take up a lot of time. Right now we are sorting, want from don't want or need. We are having someone just come in a buy our household and hope we do ok. Well thanks for the post. Take Care
    Quote Originally Posted by squern View Post
    I don't work very hard at eBid now - I've listed over 100 different tools and only replace what is sold. That suits my present situation.
    I've made 3 nice sales this week, so must get on and get more tools ready for sale.

My point is that, once set up and stocked, stores take no more effort until a sale is made. Or until one wants to increase the number of listings or stores. So maybe you should try to be more laid-back about sales. eBid is costing you nothing, so why get anxious?

Because eBid is effectively free, it is possible to experiment with different items for sale, which is a freedom not available elsewhere, so have a go.

I don't think price is everything, as someone else has said. My items don't really have a "going-rate" - they aren't made any more, and are diminishing in number (slowly), so the choice is "Do you want it at this price or do you not want it enough to pay the price?" I make up the listing prices, and set them at a level I would be prepared to pay. I did that on eBay too, and often sold items that were offered cheaper elswhere.

I don't know what the answer to your lack of sales is, but I hope you'll hang in.

Like any shop, eBid is not guaranteed sales. If sales were not being made in a High street shop, it would be for a limited number of reasons: Wrong location for the stock (refrigerators in the Arctic), invisibility, poor customer service, or price. Or a combination.

I hope you can work something out, and we will continue to see you on the site.

Thread Information